CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I know you come cause your scared...you lose support every day...this means little we all know where it will end up...all your talk is silly and everyone including you knows your a failure and you cant do shit about it cause you dont have the skills :)

hahha no matter what goes on in here I know your a newbe and where this will end...so its pointless you have no skills and say I dont yet I own you on every corner and add what ever I want....you try and stop it but really you have no chance your all talk...hot air

cry all you want do what ever you want talk all your pointless rubbish you want in here you will just further the cause of people seeing you cant do shit have no skills and everyone is leaving and you cant stop it (and say ummmm its a drop in ummmmm he cant code...ummm he doesnt code stuff him self lol any child knows I own you and anything I want in pretty much goes in wether its around or I have to create it from scratch)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said my talk was clever and I don't care about audience rates or whatever... I always said you're FUN. You're my amusement machine n#1.

And regarding my skills. Haha if only you knew...

Anyway, thanks for that. Get some more peanuts, you deserve them.

Wow, did I cause all that yelling?? I thought my box-of-wheels metaphor was pretty good. :)

Anyway, in all seriousness, I really don't mind what you say to me but please tone down the language in future. Language like that has no place here or anywhere and I'm sure the admins don't want it all over their forums. Just a friendly reminder of a few board rules:

- Do not type in CAPS, this is considered shouting on forums. (ex: "HI, MY NAME IS GHOST.")

- No personal attacks allowed. Restrict your comments to the opinions stated instead of focusing on the person who wrote it.

- All content (text, images, links, etc.) posted on the board or in your profile (avatar, signature, custom text, etc.) must be acceptable to ALL USERS! If not, your post or thread may be deleted. If the content is very inappropriate, it can go up to a temporary ban or even a permanent ban!

Nobody here is above these so let's keep it clean. :)

as ive said before I dont give a rats about being banned....im not bowing down to wankers any more....I dont in real life so why do it here...

but thank +T+ you are very helpfull I always like your help.... my comments to you stand though...I do think you are being a wanker and id tell you straight to your face...

and for your info +T+ I just click the report abuse tab and told the amins myself

but thank +T+ you are very helpfull I always like your help.... my comments to you stand though...I do think you are being a wanker and id tell you straight to your face...

All I did was make a joke. I'm sure many will agree that the fun of reading this stuff is the only reason to come to this forum anymore. I'm no longer a CoinOPS user myself since all the console stuff took over. Yes, I did mention in the past that I would like to see the Midway core added but to be honest I'd rather fire up a separate emulator to play those games than have to mess around with including mandatory console games and whatever other ridiculous hoops you decide to make your users jump through.

At the end of the day I think you take it all too seriously and that just makes you an easy target for people to poke fun at. If having a laugh at this nonsense makes me a w*nker then I'm more than happy to be that. :)

Please don't let the bored idiots that obviously have nothing better to do with themselves overshadow those of us that are really appreciative of what you are doing. Showroom was amazing and from the sound of things Inferno is going to blow it away. I realize that this is my first post and I'm trolling, but I'm hoping for "No Lock". In any case I can't wait for Inferno, thanks for all the hard work you are putting into this. You Rock!!

Ill hopefully get around to finishing documentation in the weekend...this bit bores me but so much is new it needs to be done....

sorry while all the toying around was happening I continued with my build.... I do new stuff most days

I'm looking forward to it!