CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hello

Thank you for your response BP. I am sorry.. your typing sometimes confuses me so i always like to confirm what you are saying. Basically you are going to solve this stuff :)

Well then.. I thank you for that mister boobs

...annndd I couldn't help but see all the ruckus above me... so I'd like to point out that there are some awesome guys here...like Fumanchu for example. He put me on a fast track to answers like you wouldnt believe.

Supposed trolls like xbox even tried to help.

BP of course is here to help also. I know he walks around like the king of the world but that's just his style. If you stop trolling than he'll stop calling you a turd.. i think ... But if he stopped calling you a turd.. would you stop trolling? Who knows. My post count tells me and the rest of the world that i am just a turd too.... at least in here..

..but like most things, there are two sides. The noobie boobies like me want BP to keep doing what he's doing because it sounds great..BUT it doesnt mean i will think everyone else is a turd just because he says so.. we're rookies..but we have our own minds too..and i think most ppl here can respect that.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Let's keep this for the record. To see how he can lose his temper.

I like him so much. May he keeps on the high-standard posting.

LMAO

Actually I don't think you're laughing. Isn't your behavior a big cry out loud? Don't you think you appear as a bit desperate for attention? What are you trying to prove and to whom? You didn't fix MK with sound, did you? If you can help, why don't you do that instead? If you can't help, why don't you do something else? Bitterness is ugly.

LMAO again & again.

Dude, you really talk like those intellectuals we have here on TV.

Simple, this place is great fun for when I'm bored. ...and it's even funnier when you give an existentialist twist to all this. :)

ive allready added a few of those but really this stuff will be discussed after the standalone...ill let everyone play then ill release the massive pack onto the world...

remember though there is some locks to make consoles mandatory in this release.....

unless 10 people that arnt the trolls and have been around for more than 3 months request it doesnt happen the locks will go in place (remember this was because of xbox waal and cba giving misinformation and me deciding that ill force you to see that its misinformation and consoles work sweet)

My vote for 'no lock'. Otherwise I can't update. Factory HD, so I can only use what will work with SMB.

Yes +T+ I said your a fucking wanker....people like you would say ferrari shouldnt steal the model T fords idea and should develop something else....so yes I mean what I say you are of no help and are a wanker that comes on here for no reason but to be a wanker...you are of no help and are just being a cunt

waal you are newbe....and definatly a loser in life complaining about everything always other peoples fault with no skills to do anything about it....its good there are such losers in life it makes it easy for others to stay ahead

Anyway im happy with my stuff at present.......to people that complain im sick of pandering to you...you know you can leave or start your own threads that die but you hang on here causes its the only place people come.........you are FUCKEN LOSERS...I BET PEOPLE OWN YOU EVERYDAY AND YOU HAVENT WORKED OUT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT JUST MAKES IT EASY FOR OTHERS TO OWN YOU....so....fuck you and fuck you again... :)

PS I talk with fum on msn at times and ive commented on his skills his skills are spot on no misinformation and exceptional knoweldge of games and emulation he is the reason alot of stuff is in CoinOPS and I add what he asks pretty much without question....hes a good guy as well and noted Cosmonaut ill think about that issue....smb is pretty easy to add for cores if I can be arsed

ha looks like someone struck a nerve! ..."whatever you do.....do not cut your wrists Bp its not worth it" turn off the Nirvana jam get out of the shower put your clothes back on and do not I repeat do not take the blue pills. i hear the red ones are tastier.... :)

:) hehe you have no idea of my life style...nothings hit a nerve....im just going to call you guys as I see it from now on till I get banned.... and I do think you guys are Cunts!!!! with no skills and hang on others

im sick of touchy feely stuff around the losers of life...so why not call it as it needs to be called...

waal your stuff is newbe level and you have no skills but love to make out like you are someone when your a nobody

+T+ I dont know why you come here just to be a wanker...its of no use to anyone

cba well his skills in design are the worst ive seen so much so most people think the skins have been curupted not my words but the other peoples that ask questions and I to thought it was a bad file when really its just the poorest design skills ive seen....but still he has to come and question my skills and tell me how things are

well (xbox) I see you as just a loser at least you dont pretend your not so that is redeeming of you :) thats I admire you for

Hey why dont you create a I hate BP thread he cant code hes a newbe etc thread those work wonders...people really follow you and really your starting to change peoples minds about the facts....what wankers

Im sorry to any with sensitive ears but from now on play fair or ill call it as I see it.....im never hiding from the wankers now....so ive had my say really I wont say to much more as really these people are losers to me and of no use but if they can quote the above stuff about themselves and this will stop me copying what I think about them...

LMAO again & again.

Dude, you really talk like those intellectuals we have here on TV.

Simple, this place is great fun for when I'm bored. ...and it's even funnier when you give an existentialist twist to all this. :)

And english isn't even my native language. How flattering! :)

Weren't NBA and MK games working in previous (pre BP) Xbox Mame builds ie b6 and 0.72 ?

If so, you didn't fix shit, it was never broken.

ps. Anything ive used by the community works out of the box, my stuff isn't corrupted at all, it's just you ya thick cunt. You mean to say you can't get a drag n drop item to work ???.

Hey why dont you create a I hate BP thread he cant code hes a newbe etc thread those work wonders...people really follow you and really your starting to change peoples minds about the facts....what wankers

Sorry can't do that. I'm so noob that I can't find a way to create a topic. I prefer to rely on experienced people like you.

And this is great to see you're going to add samba support. Finally. Who knows ? Maybe one day your patchwork will count as many features the Xport-Madmab emus have. And maybe another day you'll express interesting stuff and amaze us like real coders usually do.

Edited by waal

everyone laughs at your skins...im sure with all the people going the skin is something wrong then I realised he designed it to look this bad will be fixed next :)...

Madmab stuff yeah that went well and everyone I know thought it was badly designed hard to use painfull and cluttered and couldnt even work out changing from hd to sd and went aaarrrrrrrhhhhhhh this is a painfull piece of crap....dont worry just everyone I know.....and I listened looked and agreed and changed this now........arrrrhhhh peace again and people are like remove all other emus its one way to do stuff now simple intuative and just what they want.....peace was restored but each to there own.....bitter people getting owned is funny....hehehe people where like arcade stuff got 450 dowloads thats massive.....hehehe tiny numbers so tiny I dont worry about the spread of it and thats fantastic cause I dont have to worry about support....anyways to each there own ill never use it I dont believe in it and people I know dont but choice is all good....

sure MK never in HD for starters...........people asked for this I didnt care it was asked time and time again........you are total newbe wankers that cant help people at all and your work is shit and that is why people dont follow it and have moved away.....anyways you guys comment on all you like ill let the wankers have there say cause lord knows apart from trolling stuff they cant do simple things

POST AWAY WANKERS WE ALL KNOW YOU CANT CREATE ANY THREADS OF ANY INTEREST CAUSE YOUR NEWBES AND EVEYONE KNOWS IT