CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

PLEASE GUYS TALK ON ANY THREADS YOU MAKE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE. PLEASE LEAVE US ALL ALONE AND STOP PREACHING TO EVERYONE THEY ARE WRONG TO COME HERE, DO IT ANYWHERE ELSE

PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR PEOPLE AND THERE INTELLIGENCE, AND STOP BELITTLING THEM AND TELLING THEM THEY ARE WRONG TO COME HERE, SHOW SOME RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, YOU HAVE HAD ALOT OF CHANCES AND HAD YOUR SAY LET PEOPLE THINK FOR THEMSELVES WHITHOUT YOU PREACHING TO THEM

*repeated quote to trolls (normally waal cba and xbox)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Question about NBA jam because i saw in the "Challenge BP" thread that you have made some fixes...but anyone else can respond if they know...

when i play it on xbox.. it just shouts out random names in place of actual commentary. I'll pass the ball and it will say "PIPPEN" than someone else will make a shot and it will say "PIPPEN" again or some other random name that doesnt have anything to do with the current players.. is this normal for everyone else?

Thanks! nice jugs

When you finish this terrible and uninteresting work, I hope you will rest a bit and finally go see a doctor.

Because you rehash a lot and it worries me a bit anyway.

This is actually getting amusing. Who needs to see a doctor, the one making an effort which lots of people find interesting, or the one who desperately needs to express how uninteresting he finds the effort to the very same people and author? Pretty clear to me. It's like trying to explain to a laughing crowd how boring the joke was. You only stand out as an arse.

Oh lookie... How amusing to read such a courageous but ignorant little twat... Just try to learn what's behind the scene and happened long before you, lamer...

Edited by waal

When you finish this terrible and uninteresting work, I hope you will rest a bit and finally go see a doctor.

Because you rehash a lot and it worries me a bit anyway.

This is actually getting amusing. Who needs to see a doctor, the one making an effort which lots of people find interesting, or the one who desperately needs to express how uninteresting he finds the effort to the very same people and author? Pretty clear to me. It's like trying to explain to a laughing crowd how boring the joke was. You only stand out as an arse.

Oh lookie... How amusing to read such a courageous but ignorant little twat... Just try to learn what's behind the scene and happened long before you, lamer...

It's the natural course of development. If you had invented the wheel, would you be complaining at the people driving around in cars? Yes, you probably would, and I would find that amusing too.

Now let's all look forward to BP's fantastic CoinOPS Epic!

god I add mortal kombats, nba james with sound plus added lots of stuff and fixed lots of stuff that never worked on xbox before, you even asked for this stuff +T+ and everyone asked for it and you still complain....aragant bastard...what a cunt!!!!!! thanks +T+ now I know your a wanker

waals just a level troll :) !!!! no follows his stuff its lame and basically crap (opps did I say thats the reason why there threads die and no one looks or comments on them? I know its common sense but hey why not call a spade a spade)

The wankers get upset by every release it reminds them of there failings!!!!

Indeed. Let's keep this for the record. To see how he can lose his temper.

I like him so much. May he keeps on the high-standard posting.

LMAO

god I add mortal kombats, nba james with sound plus added lots of stuff and fixed lots of stuff that never worked on xbox before, you even asked for this stuff +T+ and everyone asked for it and you still complain....aragant bastard...what a cunt!!!!!! thanks +T+ now I know your a wanker

waals just a level troll :) !!!! no follows his stuff its lame and basically crap (opps did I say thats the reason why there threads die and no one looks or comments on them? I know its common sense but hey why not call a spade a spade)

The wankers get upset by every release it reminds them of there failings!!!!

Edited by waal

Indeed. Let's keep this for the record. To see how he can lose his temper.

I like him so much. May he keeps on the high-standard posting.

LMAO

Actually I don't think you're laughing. Isn't your behavior a big cry out loud? Don't you think you appear as a bit desperate for attention? What are you trying to prove and to whom? You didn't fix MK with sound, did you? If you can help, why don't you do that instead? If you can't help, why don't you do something else? Bitterness is ugly.