CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey (H2K)-xXx!

Thank you for all your hard work on this project! Your efforts are very much appreciated by me and I'm sure countless others who love CoinOPS.

Thanks again!

Beau

I have to thank BP and all the others who made a wonderful EMU for the old Xbox. I just wanted to give something back. For all who are interested how to do it, here's the Bash-Script:

#!/bin/bash
rm testlist_$1.txt
while read I; do
		# Cuts off the left Part until $2
		NAMETHEGAME_left=${I##*$2}
		# Cuts off the right Part until ,
		# and searches for [a-z] following [A-Z], substitutes it with space
		NAMETHEGAME_one=$(echo ${NAMETHEGAME_left%%,*} | sed -e 's/\([a-z]\)\([A-Z]\)/\1\ \2/g')
		# searches for NFL, FIFA ... and adds space behind
		NAMETHEGAME_NFL=$(echo ${NAMETHEGAME_one} | sed -e 's/\(NFL\|FIFA\|AFL\|FIFA\|ESPN\|IHRA\|LMA\|MTX\|MTV\|MVP\|MX\|NCAA\|NHL\|TOCA\|UFC\|WWE\|ATV\|NBA\)/\1\ /g')
		# Search for [a-z] following with a digit and adds space between
		NAMETHEGAME_two=$(echo "${NAMETHEGAME_NFL}" | sed -e 's/\([a-z]\)\([1-9]\)/\1\ \2/g')
		# Search for a digit following with [a-zA-Z] and adds space between
		NAMETHEGAME=$(echo "${NAMETHEGAME_two}" | sed -e 's/\([0-9]\)\([A-Za-z]\)/\1\ \2/g')
		# writes it to List
		echo $I | sed "s/GAMENAME/$NAMETHEGAME/g" >> testlist_$1.txt
done < $1
exit 0

to run the script, just enter "./nameofthescript.sh listofGames Substitution"

to convert the Xbox List i had to enter: ./CoinOps_NameSubstitution.sh Xbox XBOX_

Then i only had to look over the List to sort some Typos (andthe, ofthe) out :)

CU

Cheers HK ive done alot of renaming :)

but really I just added some new features and got Midway core done for a proper MK1 and MK2 and Narc and NBA jams with SOUND :) this is great now....im preping for the bug bash as all features are in....tommorrow ill list features and some other stuff people can check before the final is released in a week or so