CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

no worries bud...hopefully I get time soon to release more stuff :) ill bed the gf to let me tidy this stuff for release....its not so easy these days

Hand her a ds and a copy of tetris and she wont be bothering you for some time, we're dying for a new release her! :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BP, been away for a while but nice to see CoinOPS is still moving along.

If im not to late and im not sure which of these is already in but is there any chance of adding support for any or all of the following. (The N64 Games will all work pretty well with default settings, and the BoR Mods will all run as stand alone XBOX XBES).

C64_Squirm

N64_1080Snowboarding

N64_BanjoKazooie

N64_BatmanBeyondReturnOfTheJoker

N64_BeetleAdventureRacing

N64_CaliforniaSpeed

N64_CameleonTwist2

N64_Castlevania

N64_CastlevaniaLegacyOfDarkness

N64_CruisnUSA

N64_CruisnWorld

N64_CyberTiger

N64_DiddyKongRacing

N64_ExtremeG

N64_FightingForce64

N64_FZeroX

N64_Gex64EnterTheGecko

N64_Gex3DeepCoverGecko

N64_HerculesTheLegendaryJourneys

N64_HotWheelsTurboRacing

N64_InternationalTrackAndField

N64_Kirby64TheCrstalShards

N64_LegoRacers

N64_LooneyTunesDuckDodgers

N64_MaceTheDarkAge

N64_MarioKart64

N64_MarioParty

N64_MickeysSpeedwayUSA

N64_MicroMachines64Turbo

N64_MonsterTruckMadness64

N64_MortalKombatTrilogy

N64_MRCMultiRacingChampionship

N64_NaganoWinterOylmpics

N64_NuclearStrike64

N64_OffRoadChallenge

N64_Paperboy

N64_PaperMario

N64_RallyChallenge2000

N64_RampageWorldTour

N64_Rampage2UniversalTour

N64_Rayman2TheGreatEscape

N64_RoadRash64

N64_RR64RidgeRacer64

N64_RushExtremeRacing

N64_Rush2ExtremeRacingUSA

N64_ScoobyDooClassicCreepCapers

N64_SnowboardKids

N64_SnowboardKids2

N64_StarSoilderVanishingEarth

N64_StarWarsRacer

N64_SuperMario64

N64_SuperSmashBros

N64_TheLegendOfZeldaOcarinaOfTime

N64_TheLegendOfZeldaMajorasMask

N64_TheNewTetris

N64_TomAndJerryInFistsOfFurry

N64_WaveRace64

N64_WCWMayhem

N64_WheelOfFortune

N64_Wipeout64

N64_Xena

N64_YoshisStory

XBOX_ATaleOfVengeance

XBOX_AsterixAndCaesarsChallenge

XBOX_BalanceOfPower

XBOX_BattleToads

XBOX_BeatsOfRage

XBOX_CaptainCommandoAndTheAvengers

XBOX_CavemanNinja

XBOX_CrimeBuster

XBOX_CrisisEvil

XBOX_CrisisEvil2

XBOX_DoubleDragonEXtreme

XBOX_DoubleDragonSNK

XBOX_DoubleDragonUnleashed

XBOX_DoubleDragonZero

XBOX_DragonsOfRage

XBOX_EdEddnEddyNightmareOnEdStreet

XBOX_FinalFightApocalypse

XBOX_FinalFightTheLastRound

XBOX_GolenAxeRemake

XBOX_HyperFinalFight

XBOX_HyperFinalFight2

XBOX_LadiesOfRage

XBOX_MegaManWarOfThePast

XBOX_MegaManXtreme

XBOX_MortalKombatUnlimited

XBOX_RageOfTheStreets

XBOX_ReturnOfDoubleDragon

XBOX_RhythmOfDestruction

XBOX_RhythmOfDestruction2Blue

XBOX_RhythmOfDestruction2Green

XBOX_RhythmOfDestruction2Red

XBOX_RhythmOfDestructionSFII

XBOX_SailorV

XBOX_SaintSeiyaDeathAndRebirth

XBOX_SkullKingz

XBOX_Splatterhouse

XBOX_Splatterhouse2

XBOX_Splatterhouse3

XBOX_XMen

The following have been taken from Midway Arcade Treasures 3 to work as stand alone XBES -

XBOX_Hydro Thunder

XBOX_OffRoadThunder

XBOX_RushTheRock

XBOX_SanFranciscoRush2049

I can add more games....N64 core needs some work...I only added the games I felt at present 10 of them I think....but ill try and get that in...I heard there was PSX_ games as well but havent seen that list....

also no list for XBOX_games

if you want openbore games please name them to XBOX_BOR_XMen and ill add them....please send me links to stand alones and ill look at them....

I can add names easy now...it would help if in the next few weeks someone got the list of game together or ill have to add them post Epic R1....

If it's not too late to add games, I've got a few more suggestions of great games not yet included.

GBA:

Chu Chu Rocket

Kuru Kuru Kururin

Pac-Man Collection (It's got Pac-Man Arrangements included, which is fantastic)

Pokemon Pinball - Ruby & Saphire

NES:

Blades of Steel

Ice Climber (The Game that the first NES owners in Sweden got included. A true Classic!)

Track & Field II

Zelda II - Adventure of Link (I know, it' not arcade, still an amazing classic)

Edited by jobo

ummmm im not really making packs you guys should do that...I can add the names...but I do have a best of 1000 games pack and ill add those...

Added Screensaver Game Snapshots

Made all the cores have consistant keymap....eg A = fire and B = jump for each core....none of this A X or X A or what ever combo it has....

BP you should have a PM with a compilable version of mame-b6. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

On another topic, I would request you reconsider placing any requirements on the user having console roms. Personally, I don't think I have enough disk space left on my xbox to meet the threshold and I'd hate to remove arcade games to use the newest version. You're punishing more than your nemeses with this.

Ill send you a build trig its all good.... :) but the full version will have if you have more than x games 1/3 will be home games, I did this stop RX once and also for the first build to stop newbes so its nothing new and helps me out so this will be happening and ill just decide what x =....this will help get the word out that the trolls are incorrrect or newbes and have killed everything they touch for a reason....after a while that will be dropped (to people I know that restriction wont apply)

cheers for the build ill test it and get back to you soon..... id like to do a few features that ive struggled in the final hours if you want to help :) if not ill have time later to nail the issues and insert them

Trig is a good coder....alot of knowedge I wish he could do a little work for us....I carry broad shoulders....also dont worry about the trolls Trig just drop stuff on MSN its all good and thanks

PS no PSX or N64 list at present :) im kind of behind on that stuff the features all work I just need the names and ill do it....

fatal error :)

Compiling...

hd6309.c

Compiling...

h6280.c

Compiling...

ccpu.c

Compiling...

asap.c

Compiling...

arm.c

Compiling...

adsp2100.c

Linking...

.\Debug\68000.obj : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file

</pre></table><table width=100% bgcolor=#DFDFE5><tr><td><font face=arial size=+2>

Results

</font></table><table width=* cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td width=0 bgcolor=#EDEDF5> </td><td width=0 bgcolor=#FFFFFF> </td><td width=*><pre>

Build log was saved at "file://e:\Mame B6\MameB6\Debug\BuildLog.htm"

MamePort - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)</pre></table><table width=100% height=20 bgcolor=#CFCFE5><tr><td><font face=arial size=+2>

</font></table></body></html>

....this will help get the word out that the trolls are incorrrect or newbes and have killed everything they touch for a reason....

No it won't. It will just get the word out that your attitude towards developing is that of a child. Nobody cares about all this except you and you won't force people into caring about nonsense by trying to punish them through such restrictions. Personally it doesn't affect me since previous builds play every game I'm interested in just fine and more and more I'm moving over to PC emulation these days, but again I'm compelled to point out that your behaviour as a developer and the contempt you seem to show for the users you claim to want to help is a disgrace to what's left of the Xbox homebrew scene.