CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hey hope it's ok to post this here. I read in another forum that sound had been added to namco classics vol.1 & 2 is this true? I am running the most recent build of showroom and still no sound. Also would anyone in the community be interested in a xbox mame art project i have been working on? It was a project originally started by Stu but I took it over i can post examples if anyone would like thanks. If you own a wide screen HDTV the vertical games look pretty nice with the artwork there. :D

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

namco classics forgot about that I have it somewhere...also only one of them worked on standard xbox, i couldnt get the vvm to work on the other one...

release date I havent thought about yet....ShowROOMS so new and I work so slow there stuff all new stuff...at least thats what I hear....ill wait till i add a few new things...and really get the new xtras stuff underway

Skin color changer in BETA

Working on new xtras and Mortal Kombat core...once the MK core is done if I can ever work it out...it has all the stuff I want in it and its time for a true ShowROOM with all the consoles people want and to iron a few of the little issues cores have like pixel perfects etc....but basically you guys can help with a massive console pack and arcade pack if you want a few are and its closing on a massive update to the default games

basically ill start looking at how to tidy it all together into a new package...maybe a rebrand....and the vote was massively and I meassively in favor of a CoinOPS something name not other name....it was above 90 percent so ill be sticking to this id say as its what people wanted

Skin color changer in BETA

Working on new xtras and Mortal Kombat core...once the MK core is done if I can ever work it out...it has all the stuff I want in it and its time for a true ShowROOM with all the consoles people want and to iron a few of the little issues cores have like pixel perfects etc....but basically you guys can help with a massive console pack and arcade pack if you want a few are and its closing on a massive update to the default games

basically ill start looking at how to tidy it all together into a new package...maybe a rebrand....and the vote was massively and I meassively in favor of a CoinOPS something name not other name....it was above 90 percent so ill be sticking to this id say as its what people wanted

SWEEEEET! glad to see your working on the MK stuff now again i can not WAIT to play UMK 3 with perfect fps and sound!

hi Trig I cant see you on MSN :D i need a bit of help....cheers for the KI help its in now properly....

soon ill be adding 100 games a day to ShowROOM level...all the videos are pretty much done now so we have a new pack for Consoles and they are looking upto speed ive just got to match everything...also there is going to be 100s of arcade games....rx tried but wouldnt listen or do stuff the proper way...phil should come up with a pack and ill fix everything and insert it corrrectly and ill support 100s and 100s more arcade games done right due to this happening....

So theres been a bit of help in the background in the next week or so ill put out the call for arms to help with a new Build that will truely ShowCASE Arcades and Home systems....in one package as per alot of requests.....im not a console expert so its good to see so many people stepping up and offering packs of games to add....we can redo videos to fit with the full screen HD feel and do all the CoinOPSy things and then add them for everyones benifit....

Ill have a think soon about how im going to get a team together and how this should be handled so everyone can support and everyone can enjoy the packages....there are so many games and so many ways this could be handled

with the cores locked down the next phase anyone with a bit of knoweldge will be able to help...it wont be so technical and wont be such a moving target for users....so in this phase the closer everyone works the faster the results will be.....

if people help it will give me a change to fix drivers....added core features and closer intergrate and refine everything...instead of adding a few 1000 games....if not ill be adding a few 1000s games for myself anyways (at least 1000 console games and 100s of arcade games)

I have cleaned up the sorting engine and now.....and when I see the old one it feels like it even though it was just refining it....its simpler and more consistant for Arcade and Console searching now....I should have tied it earlier

Hey BP, is there any chance you would consider adding xbox homebrew games to CoinOPS, like Ballzy, Super Mario War etc ?

Also i know ive asked before but any chance of OpenBor? Im currently playing through my OpenBor games to see which are the very best and would be worth adding , if its any help i could tell you where to easily get the Emulator with Game Paks included.

Please give me a answer BP and then if your not interested ill respect your decision and won't hassle you with this again, thanks.

OpenBOR doesnt look to be worth it....large roms and nearly always hacked up beatem ups (ill look it properly sometime but ive allready cut cores out that dont fall into the scope of what I want)....home brew is just default.xbes so I just need the names I guess I could add those

Hey BP,HOw about these...

PSX_ThrillKill

PSX_Wutang

PSX_GTA

PSX_GTALondon

SNES_EVO also known as Evolution Search for Eden

SNES_StevenSegalFinaloption

GBA_GTA

XBOX_Mortalkombatdeadlyalliance

XBOX_MortalKombatshaolinmonks

XBOX_MortalKOmbatArmagedon