CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

KI proof of concept now running in CoinOPS

KI 1 runs good KI 2 runs slow...I have U64XXX_src and KI_EmuXb2_src both dont have KI 2 running well

does anyone have KI_XXX by gogo logic sunrise sources? or are they on xbins if so ill get both going in CoinOPS if not only KI 1 will be added

KI2 runs slow in XXX as well. I believe there's an option to reduce the quality of the background graphics in XXX which gets a few more FPS but it's still not full speed.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Giana Sisters for C64 maybe? amusingly a much smoother game than the flip screen Amiga version

+1

Would also like to see the "Super Mario" version if possible, as that's what i remember playing on the C64.

"Despite being unavailable commercially, unauthorized copying of the game has led to its rapid rise to cult status. Some people also altered the game's sprites to create an ad hoc version of Super Mario Bros. for the Commodore 64."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Giana_Sisters

+T+ I tested it and followed gogos recomendations and it ran alot better...alot...it runs about 50 fps instead of 20 fps...so ill state again

does anyone have KI_XXX by gogo logic sunrise sources? or are they on xbins if so ill get both going in CoinOPS if not only KI 1 will be added

PS please +T+ please dont take offense to this but im testing and adding new cores I really dont want misinformation here im about to test all the ways to add to Midways stuff myself and ask questions this is the second time you have said such things and it is very wrong...its night and day the difference and why ive asked the question....I dont ask for much stuff and generally its for info...if its about src etc then its cause ive researched whats best to add....and not listened to people but viewed with my own eyes...as you know i would prefer you dont help me out +T+ and just grab a build when its done....that would help me alot more my side than anything you have actually given me...dont take offense I consider you a user and have never seen any real help mostly just slowing me down which I dont need....please feel freee to download stuff but really im asking you not to help as you slow things down

Is it just me or is the arcade version of Super Mario Bros missing from coinops?

I have checked and cant see it in showroom :)

Also is the artwork folder used? it has the Bezel n stuff in a zip file, but whats it for?

thanks guys

Edited by ace9094

with some alteration sure it can be...

Maybe can you give us (me) some hints ? because honestly, and i dont want to "hurt" you, but i dont see the point to launch 3rd Strike, then being forced to restart the xbox, relaunching CoinOPS to play another game.