CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope more news on that stuff soon though :P I only have MameB6 and Killer Instinct left in cores.... and they dont effect the new way of doing things as they are counted as arcade games

also bare in mind im supporting many uses different needs...today im doing alot more showcase videos....with help this stuff would move quicker....like the list I asked for otherwise ill research it and delay the other cores by a few days / maybe a week

so far since ShowROOM ive added 6 more cores...a heap of new arcade games...a new console sorting system....some bug fixes...and some new core features....plus 100s more videos to ShowROOM level thats a good start for the time :P

nope more news on that stuff soon though :P I only have MameB6 and Killer Instinct left in cores.... and they dont effect the new way of doing things as they are counted as arcade games

also bare in mind im supporting many uses different needs...today im doing alot more showcase videos....with help this stuff would move quicker....like the list I asked for otherwise ill research it and delay the other cores by a few days / maybe a week

so far since ShowROOM ive added 6 more cores...a heap of new arcade games...a new console sorting system....some bug fixes...and some new core features....plus 100s more videos to ShowROOM level thats a good start for the time :P

the next release is going to be EPIC!?!?!.............. any ideas on when?

hi B P I own a trusty board xbox and 95% of the psx games run perfectly but i dont know about a retail xbox its bean a wile sinse i used 1 for emulating psx

games cause i discovered that all the games that dident run on retail xbox run on a trusty board if u enable the cpu interpreter witch the normal xbox dont handle anyway as for the list i would like to help and prepare a list for you but basicly its all the perfect arcade port and all the jap shouter i will get back to you tack care

Edited by carlo3do

ps1 arcade games.

strider 2

rtype delta

gradius gaiden

giutly gear

zanac x zanac

capcom vs snk

raiden project

raiden dx

strikers 1945 2

castlevania symphony of the night.