CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

fumanchu another standalone and packs will be out in time...there are a few issues with N64 emu but its all going...the cores are wierd...eg new core works well with big newer games but kills stuff like starfox and mario kart a bit...old core does these games much better.... hd has some slow downs on newer games..... so I looking at A inserting old core or B inserting new core or C inserting both cores which will be messy and require xmls....also do I scap hd support for N64...basically ill probably go with limited to classics support for N64 and resolve the issues instead of an end to end core....

Mameb6 is just proof of concept and running but N64 is alot more than proof of concept and fully going....

OK please let me know if anyone can access the full build .... next ill assemble a team and polish off all the consoles....so many people now want a ShowROOM of all the console games....im surprised at how many are now deciding to use CoinOPS as there console launcher...it has its limitations but it also makes one great launching program and is perfect for what I want... but the next build alot of you can help as it will be game choosing... and ill decide new cores and new features... this thread will go lve when ShowROOM is transfering into your guys hands....

PS ive seen the download numbers increasing faster and faster and alot of stuff happening good to see people are speading the word.... its good to see that people vote with there feet and can stay away from the dangers of forums.....

GOOD LUCK ALL.... im still doing stuff in the background as you can see

coinopsn64core.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usenet posting is in progress, but with my bad connection it'll take another 3 days to complete

Torrent is up on UG.

usenet posting is in progress, but with my bad connection it'll take another 3 days to complete

Torrent is up on UG.

sorry for my ignorance but

what is UG ?

Edited by OOKAMI

you are registered there...

Torrent is up on UG.

sorry for my ignorance but

what is UG ?