CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

TO FIX THIS BUG OF SPEED DELETE E://TDATA//4d414d45, E://UDATA//4d414d45, E://TDATA//4d414d46, E://UDATA//4d414d46

it has a conflict with orig Mameox and Mamedox if you do this your slow boot rom issue will go away....this has been there since forever.... remove all old versions of the saves and all the CoinOPS X stuff will work sweet as

why everyones reporting this now....is due to several issues with the resolution X not being setup correctly and a huge amount of people stepping over to CoinOPS X LITE there are people reporting this issue elsewhere and saying they have the full etc but they dont...they will do very soon....anyways im expecting massive amount of interest in the full and alot of misiformation as people move forward...... I hope you dont listen to them and come to people that know.... not others who say they will help but clearly have no idea...I left this issue for a few months to see if they had any clue but they have no clue at all

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Excelent work, thanks.

But please ... can you think to add a new symbol for the games like : FIXED so it plays on CPU upgraded xboxs

Like a CHIP icon or other ....

For all people can see it like the NOSOUND icon, and know the game will not works if they have like 90% of people a non upgraded xbox <_<

I think it is a good idea <_<

Bye

^^ Like the idea, if it's optional

I don't see the point of icons either. It will be stated in the documentation. If people can read, they will see it.

I'm actually going through the source .084 set to see if there are some games that will play on an upgraded box that wouldn't on a stock. So far I've found a few. I may eventually send a pack over to BP and let him decide how to best implement it as a release add-on. This probably won't happen for a while since I have a job and other responsibilities to take care of. Maybe by the end of Summer though.

I'm also going through and seeing what old games I want to add for myself. A lot of these were not included in previous releases of CoinOps because, well, they aren't as exciting as the other games that were included. <_< That said, I find a number of them charming ,so I may add them for myself. Again, I'll possibly make a batch for BP to review as an add-on for people that want them as well.

I wont be adding a new icon as I see no point...they wont be in ShowROOM...someone else can make a CPU rom addon pack if they want I wont be...

TO FIX THIS BUG OF SPEED DELETE E://TDATA//4d414d45, E://UDATA//4d414d45, E://TDATA//4d414d46, E://UDATA//4d414d46

it has a conflict with orig Mameox and Mamedox if you do this your slow boot rom issue will go away....this has been there since forever.... remove all old versions of the saves and all the CoinOPS X stuff will work sweet as

why everyones reporting this now....is due to several issues with the resolution X not being setup correctly and a huge amount of people stepping over to CoinOPS X LITE there are people reporting this issue elsewhere and saying they have the full etc but they dont...they will do very soon....anyways im expecting massive amount of interest in the full and alot of misiformation as people move forward...... I hope you dont listen to them and come to people that know.... not others who say they will help but clearly have no idea...I left this issue for a few months to see if they had any clue but they have no clue at all

the build is available ?

where ?

and someone can precise when the full build will be available ?

thanks for all :lol:

I just tried ShowROOM Lite and its amazing. Outstanding work as always. But has the full, mega sized version been released yet? That's the one I'm REALLY excited about. What a crazy idea. This emulator is becoming the ultimate emulator on Xbox!

can anyone tell me a program to record N64 games or even better do them....then ill add in the core...but not untill ive got videos

at least for the ones i want for ShowROOM

N64_1080Snowboarding

N64_CruisnUSA

N64_DiddyKongRacing

N64_ExtremeG

N64_FZero

N64_MarioKart64

N64_MarioParty

N64_Pilotwings64

N64_Rampage2

N64_RampageWorldTour

N64_StarFox64