CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

since you like to take things so off topic have a rant here and get it all out....as you have in the past...blow off steam and then we can continue on as normal....go create one last awsome thread and give it to us....im sure it will make you feel a dam site better....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone get me a list of N64 games please listed like this

N64_SuperMarioWorld

N64_SuperSmashBrothers

if its possible I have something going now that looks all good for a bit of xtra support....also can anyone do videos off PC for this stuff at 640x480 or tell me the software to do it....I havent research but if needed I will do so

half done on the list. I'll finish it later and put it on FTP with the roms and screens

cheers ill look at adding a few features to N64 like automatic booting to a pluggin or what ever they call it...has this been done if not ill do it as I like to press A and the game launches the best it can....so ill need a list of the games and also what modes...this will need to be discussed as its the only issue I have adding this core and I want it done as consistant as possible

OpenBOR is a best project <_<

And add it to an new menu like CoinOPS is possible because source is on the web !

But the last xbox version is not finished, the author works on Wii and Dreamcast version :(

But it is an excelent idea <_<

easy to add BOR but im not sure if its worth it? why is it worth it? what does it have going for it

For any fan of sidescolling beat em ups its worth it.... Final fight, double dragon, aliens Vs Predator etc...

There are some really good versions for BOR.

OK I cant seem to see Surreal (N64) working in 720P.....maybe im wrong or got the wrong version but I added HD support for Surrreal (N64) Core

N64 now launches to the game with no questions and can be configured to what engines to use...but basically the user GUI will be seemless like every other game in coinops it works exactly the same way

all other CoinOPS fuctions work in it...auto screenresizing...sort catagories...video previews...picture previews....timesplayed...all sorting by console etc