CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

PISS OFF +T+ :P and start telling idots to stop pushing there failed projects here...create there own threads and I could give a shit about there projects

LINK to CBA thread and he is free to post there for you guys to support http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...3&start=143 good luck make the move to here he said a few times it would own and heres the thread for the future....all your dreams will come true at this thread...please go there and take a look for yourself....please PM CBA for a link to download these and try yourself....for some this will be great im sure....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people seem to want core support at present they are easy enough....ill soon give you options on features and cores....also it looks like people want console stuff expanded from my inital showings of ShowROOM...before it was 50/50 but now most say include 1000 console games....so ill add more cores and make a large patch...I might also update some cores with some new automatic features like pixel perfects scaling etc both in SD and HD but ill see what time I have and the best way forward for the most benifit.....

Also it looks like Grrrrrrrr is now all go good luck :P tell the others to get rid of all there other packs this is all you will need and all 100percent tested...also all videos are redone and bad intros...black bars are removed...and also console xtras redone...... good luck

********************************************************************************

I see CBA doesnt want to use his thread and is trying to post here so ive closed it for a while so his post is canceled to make him post on his own thread...stop hanging onto me CBA I think your a newbe...

Reopened I hope CBA stops hang off my balls and gets some himself....he is of no use in this thread and ill never listen to himanys as he knows...so hes best as he has been elsewhere running his own dream

********************************************************************************

lol

PISS OFF +T+ :P and start telling idots to stop pushing there failed projects here...create there own threads and I could give a shit about there projects

Making abusive posts and typing in caps are both against the board rules. You risk having your posts removed and further consequences if you continue to break these.

PISS OFF +T+ as stated many times...you have never contributed here ever in any way.... please message gamecop about this situation im free to talk about it anytime

maybe you think your helping but you offer NO HELP AT ALL...Why do you also come in here....ive stated many times I dont need or want your help and its simple is not applicable to this thread ever and in fact painfull.

I wish you guys would get your own thread instead of coming in and making demands about this project and offer no help....just offer your pain in the arse issues with things ..... your free to not come in not look and I can promise you ill never ever talk about you or anything to do with you...or even think about you...I wish you the best elsewhere in whatever endevors you do...best wishes and hope it all goes well for you...

I wish to get back on subject so this would mean no helper people that claim to help like +T+ cba iceman neilsomeone waal STAY THE FECT OUT IF YOUR NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOUR PART OF THE PROBLEM (PM each other your issues....pm gamecop or whoever about stuff complain in threads...you know I think your newbes....im sorry its a feeling I have and I dont take you seriously as you know....and I know you take me seriously lol....id recommend producing something of use)

Why is it like this at every release....we know your jelous and yes ive seen Xbox scene killed by you guys(yes you say im the issue yet I leave xbox scene and shit keeps going there till its killed...a sad sad day I warned you of...many times....I warned people with a shame on them and I still think its shame on you guys but hey it effects me not at all really)....Xbox Scene now hardly gets anything happening there and its your guys play ground now....enjoy it lol look how far you came....

if the idots that cry at every release ruin this thread as they always do ill lock it down for a while again....as the release is all good and going up.... I know it will own the others anyways and hey I know they struggle to handle those facts....but really they should find out why and change the situation and not live in fairy land...over and out Simon Cowell (what a man....)

Anyway good luck with the full version

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.....for going forward

can anyone get me a list of N64 games please listed like this

N64_SuperMarioWorld

N64_SuperSmashBrothers

if its possible I have something going now that looks all good for a bit of xtra support....also can anyone do videos off PC for this stuff at 640x480 or tell me the software to do it....I havent research but if needed I will do so

I see CBA doesnt want to use his thread and is trying to post here so ive closed it for a while so his post is canceled to make him post on his own thread...stop hanging onto me CBA I think your a newbe...

Reopened I hope CBA stops hang off my balls and gets some himself....he is of no use in this thread and ill never listen to himanys as he knows...so hes best as he has been elsewhere running his own dream

How many, post times, you edit, this time, eventually, no sense, make.

Your one of those that shouts abuse at people once your very far away from them. Spineless Bas****.

If i could afford a jolly to your place i'd show you just how big my balls are. You are a Wimp.

Saved my post from earlier, remember when you locked the thread, or was it your mum coming upstairs to your seedy little room. Want to read it, un-edited. Pop into the CoinOps Fix Thread.

...thats fighting talk for your size isnt it CBA :P think of your stature

I tell it to your faces like "PISS OFF +T+ if want we can talk with gamecop"...lol I dont care about hiding just dont understand why you come in....your stuff owns

I have no issues calling you a newbe at any time....The thread locking is just playing with you for fun :) mum loves it

Sorry about the bitter people that come in on release time....its the same people and same story release after release....the definition of madness is "Trying the Same thing and expecting different results" its madness I say..the results will be the same and its silly to expect them not to be

any suggestions of features ill take not and have a vote soonish...once you have this stuff for yourself

Were you born or created ?

Did a goat "knock one out" over your mother's hairy ass

and a sunbeam caught the released residue and you hatched ?

Spineless little creature, ugghh gives me the creeps.