CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Links will be PM'd once they are made. Plz be patient a bit

The full build is build, but it'll take a while to get out. Usenet will be first. Torrents second. Mediafire last.

ok

thanks for precisions

i wait like a nice and patient boy :P

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW STUFF I'd like

1) CD support for PCE .There's some great shooters in there.

2) CD support for MDRIVE. Even if it's just for SonicCD and Earthworm Jim SE.

3) Add PSX core.

4) Add c64 core, even if it is just for the Giana sisters and uridium....

5) Add X68000 core, even if it is for that 1 shooter Fumanchu showed.

6) Add a 3rd selection layer "recommended", so that one can fully customize/personalize the "favorites" without destroying the "These are what most people consider good games" list, that the favorites list is currently.

With 3 layers you can use large romsets, without being flooded with the full list all the time.

7) A full list / dat file of all arcade roms supported, for those that want to add all arcade games supported. (Like me on the 2nd Xbox that I'm setting up now, which will be an arcade overdose setup). Is it now MAMEox final + coinops fixes + fba set ?

Edited by grr

grrr we can talk about that stuff but at present there is 4 level favorites.....all games....hot games....all time classic games...favorites....3 levels can be customised...dats is mostly .84 just use the working games though can send you the dats but as you know at present they are changing...but noted that stuff if your not talking though msn its a slow road to perfection :P

PS there is 2 stages of recommended and pretty much the first opion in the GUI and it works globally though every feature....I actually think its the first setting

NEW STUFF I'd like

3) Add PSX core.

Well Madmab is working to perfect those so you may see them suddenly appearing in CoinOps soon.

Then again, most of you knew that already anyway, didn't you !

NEW STUFF I'd like

3) Add PSX core.

Well Madmab is working to perfect those so you may see them suddenly appearing in CoinOps soon.

Then again, most of you knew that already anyway, didn't you !

lets not for get midway drivers as well as the updated sega32c driver so we can ALL play golden axe 2 arcade rom with NO emulation issues :P

madmab stuff lol..... these guys keep thinking I like there stuff...Kenshiro thought the same when I said I didnt want it they got upset....ive said what I think about madmab stuff and ive seen the download numbers of xtras etc... :P anyway onwards and completely away desing wise from anything those guys do.... its good we design such different products.... ill never add any madmab stuff on any box of mine again....i only saw alot more clutter and bugs than the xport emus from my point of view... but best of luck pushing a dead horse cba

yes midway is on the nearly done...and some new cores are done as well....

madmab stuff lol..... these guys keep thinking I like there stuff...Kenshiro thought the same when I said I didnt want it they got upset....ive said what I think about madmab stuff and ive seen the download numbers of xtras etc... :P anyway onwards and completely away desing wise from anything those guys do.... its good we design such different products.... ill never add any madmab stuff on any box of mine again....i only saw alot more clutter and bugs than the xport emus from my point of view... but best of luck pushing a dead horse cba

yes midway is on the nearly done...and some new cores are done as well....

Psx and c64 ? It would be sweet :)

You can big up CoinOPS as much as you like. But stop putting down other people's projects here.