CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Links will be PM'd once they are made. Plz be patient a bit

The full build is build, but it'll take a while to get out. Usenet will be first. Torrents second. Mediafire last.

OK there is a more extensive Console pack coming ;) with alot more than best of Mdrive and SNES but that was the main ones for ShowROOM....also ive added a few new features and theres somes other things happening by someone that owns me as well....

Ill talk about this stuff after this has been out and any issues are resovled...but after this ill be open to new suggestions and going forward

Peace

illl never filter the Console games as they are seprated now to the botto of the list and arcades at top...of course there are options to merge them in the lists or seperate them....

these options have been there for ages and this way by default.

considering over half the reported people on a top other site voted they now use this for consoles and the numbers expand I wont be putting any removal option just more options to sort them....as its a pain to not be able to sort stuff in every way like all the current emus cant

Did you ever enable the console XBE's to be loaded off a dvd, previous version they locked up. Btw, I have a big list high quality japanase/foreign snes and genesis gems that I hand picked.

Edited by law56kerz

OK grrrrr struggling to download this a little I hope he can sort it out if not someone else will have to

ill be having a new vote soon for features.....any suggestions on features? there some stuff thats happened that has long been asked for but ill leave that till the vote?

Feature suggestions for the new build are now open