CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

************CoinOPS Reignite Finishes with these 3 builds************* now I can patch in some new stuff thats been happening and add more features

CoinOPS_StandALONE_X_XBOX-iND (Just the emulator at about 80megs)

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND (Best of arcades collection that will fit to DVD with videos...a very refined good collection 4.5gigs)

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_XBOX-iND (Massive amount of arcade games and console arcade type of games all with pictures and videos...a large collection at about 15gigs)

this should be out in a few days pick your Build and go forth...all builds can run on diff saves so they can run side by side

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

************CoinOPS Reignite Finishes with these 3 builds************* now I can patch in some new stuff thats been happening and add more features

CoinOPS_StandALONE_X_XBOX-iND (Just the emulator at about 80megs)

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND (Best of arcades collection that will fit to DVD with videos...a very refined good collection 4.5gigs)

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_XBOX-iND (Massive amount of arcade games and console arcade type of games all with pictures and videos...a large collection at about 15gigs)

this should be out in a few days pick your Build and go forth...all builds can run on diff saves so they can run side by side

any updated cores on this one??

Great news, I will open a new seedbox to share Coinops once my current subscription finishes with super-seed.me.uk I would not recommend them at all, support is non existent :)

Although they are cheap you get what you pay for.... :(