CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK its up to you guys to make some changes to the forum.... stuffs happening in the background that I cant be arsed discussing if I should patch it in or release it.... untill you guys sort your shit out I dont need to.....you guys need to make a choice or else you get no say in anything anymore....

As you probably know alot is happening...most days something is added or fixed...

Peace

Im surprised to see the large Download numbers climbing away and so many people using Console games in CoinOPS now(even though its not in the packages released)...ive keep an eye on other forums and glad to see all is well and bitter people are ok with people enjoying all this has to offer...ive seen a few issues that arent really bugs(and maybe a speed bug in some wierd configs which ill track down with some help of anyone that has this) but more questions and all of which are solved in the full package really..but things are now getting close...very very close.....glad to see so many people are liking this....please any questions PM me as they are normally easy for me to solve...also point anyone you know of to this site with PM questions....as alot I see are easy to solve....

once again glad to see the wind still hasent left the sales and its not long now till you get a large full matched set and I may even add a few features :D

OK Grrrr.....log onto MSN sometime and we can do the final tests...its ready for you to do a few things and its good to go

Build is locked down and ready to go...I can add new features to my build now.... it will clock in at 15 gigs or so and ShowROOM is about 1400 games...and a few hundred arcady Console games....

I have a best of 1000 console games pack I may release sometime...but for now ShowROOM looks and works great....its ShowROOM Lite x3 or x4

its has 200 or so arcade console games added......thats the best suit for ShowROOM in the teams opion...we have alot more done and alot more arcade games but this is where we decided it should be....a massive amount of all the best games...missing virtually nothing...and anyone can add stuff...the packs will come out at sometime...I may do the SNES vids at a higher bit rate due to some atifacting but not sure I want to double the size of the XMVs they look not to bad (about as good as alot of the arcade ones, but still might do it on reflection)

sorry, I ment "tonight" as in my timezone (CET), not yours.

its has 200 or so arcade console games added......thats the best suit for ShowROOM in the teams opion...we have alot more done and alot more arcade games but this is where we decided it should be....a massive amount of all the best games...missing virtually nothing...and anyone can add stuff...the packs will come out at sometime...I may do the SNES vids at a higher bit rate due to some atifacting but not sure I want to double the size of the XMVs they look not to bad (about as good as alot of the arcade ones, but still might do it on reflection)

This to me seems a good idea, if users wish to add more roms, lets be honest, they are not hard to find.

The pack, it appears, will already be distributed with a set. What more do people want ?

Maybe some sort of up to date compatability list is in order.