CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

any more helpers....please no xtras people....you guys beat around the bush and never really help

lol, good job you asked for no help otherwise you would have had hundreds scrambling to help you.

I think not. Oh good luck with editing the existing xtras wmv's.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol they are all org now :) cause the xras where to shitty...and I wanted it consistant....ive told you once ive told you 100 times the xtras are crap IMO....if not I would have added them....

I did all 150 myself and it will head into 220....

should take me about 2 years lol...no seriously it nearly there now....all are unique to ShowROOM

Still hanging onto my threads I see CBA.....no where else to go lol even with your skills and years of work....hehehe you still only have one place to come....I wonder why...we all know why CBA we all know why dont we

I must say I had my doubts as to whether there was any point using videos instead of screenshots, especially due to the time taken to prepare them and then the large size for distribution.

Then today I tried the interface that shows the video preview and loved it!

I would not have thought it would be so responsive that as soon as you highlight the next game ni the list it is already playing the video. I had vision of it taking a few seconds each time which would have been a major pita.

What is the resolution of these videos?

And is there an easy way to convert back from xmv to a standard format?

I'm just asking cos if I ever bother to port mame to ps3 I'd love to include the video playback previewing.

LITE downloads numbers are reported to be very strong :) so alot of you must have it now...and no bugs as usual reported thats good to here....ill give you a preview of the Console stuff this weekend as for the LITE people...and the full will go up soon ish

please let me know of bugs and ill fix them before the full is out

LITE is also available on MF now.

PM me for links

Hello,

I tried reformating the E drive, but unfortunately, the lag was still present in CoinOps Lite.

BP, when you have a chance, could you look into this ?

Thanks

BP, I downloaded and installed CoinOps ShowRoom Lite and made sure the T/U Data folders were deleted before launching. The same lag is still present when launching games, returning to the game list and return to the dashboard.

I'm sure since both myself and Dballs have SATA hard drives, that must be part of the problem. Since this didn't happen on previous versions of CoinOps, could you please check to see if something was changed in the code that could be causing the issue?

Thanks again. Showroom is looking great btw.

The last time I met this problem was when I was giving a hand with CoinOPs: Because of installing & removing many versions of C.O., the freespace on my HDD became smaller & very fragmented. So one thing had to be done: FTP the content of E Drive to PC, format E, FTP Content of E drive back (of course no reboot, no power off). (If I remember well E:/ is the partition used for the virtual memory as well as it's used for the babe saves, anyway it worked well with me).

Hello,

I tried reformating the E drive, but unfortunately, the lag was still present in CoinOps Lite.

Thanks

Do you have a lot of freespace on your E Drive ? (I keep 400Mo free all the time)

Are you using a lot of directories for your roms ?

I can't see any other problem. Good luck.

any more negative comments and ill promise one thing....ill never get around to looking at it... im happy with that answer

A positive attitude will definitely bring you positive comments.

PS waal... you think you can tell me stuff...one of the three releases is not out and he has the unoffical rx release that I said was buggy as shit from day one as ive seen all the issues 100s of them.....

The Rx release is not buggy at all. I know it works fine. Actually people have issues with your build that is based on your programming (based on you brain ? mmmh).

Just read the post above and ask yourself (Though you need help obviously):

- Is Coinops Showroom Lite a Rx release ? NO

- Is Coinops Showroom Lite a BP/CoinOPS/YOUR Release ? YES

.so please dont comment on stuff you know nothing about...all 3 releases out....

Of course I will comment on stuff you know nothing about LOL.

Three releases out really ?! You just wrote that one of the three is not out. Or is it about Rx release ? Or maybe you are Rx ? What a surprise...

you can find nearly every second thread full isnt out yet and is a few weeks away....

Doh... Is that understandable ? Must be an experimental thing or something.

why wont misinformed idots stay out..

Indeed. Your gibberish is so much confusing...

stay out you are misinformed and uneducated and it shows...even though you think you speak to help people its clear to anyone who knows this stuff you have little to know idea what your talking about...PS this isnt based at you totally ive seen this type of misinformation and mis help for ages...please stay your own "CoinOPS Support Thread Unoffical" and help them from there I promise I wont come in and you can offer your help to the masses from there..... if you want I can get one created for you...peace

Wanna do something for me ? Just shut up.

And please stay out of the affairs of education. You proved since a long time how dull you are regarding logic and self-expression. Guy, you ask for peace and don't hesitate to immediately troll on Surreal 64 latest release thread or on Cbagy's and anyone's that is not Coinops related.

Abstain from criticizing the work of others and you won't be bothered. From the start, I don't care at all about your outdated ugly looking lemulator. It's just you're so pathetic and full of yourself...

Edited by waal

That's a good point. I do have XBMC on E. Maybe if I remove it and put it on F it will solve the issue. I will try that tonight and let you know.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks

Do you have a lot of freespace on your E Drive ? (I keep 400Mo free all the time)

Are you using a lot of directories for your roms ?

I can't see any other problem. Good luck.

Waal,

Please do not make this another 'waring' thread. No one was asking for your help or opinion in the first place. No disrespect, but please stop posting in these threads. You aren't offering any suggestions to solve the problem and only trying to stir up undue animosity.

Thanks