CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

No need to get nasty Waal, BP said he would look into this when the new build is released, but he is busy with other things right now. He isn't on yours, mine, or anyone's payroll, so no one has any right to demand he do something right away. AKA, all this stuff is free.

Remember, this is a hobby. Chill. ;)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any more negative comments and ill promise one thing....ill never get around to looking at it... im happy with that answer

PS waal... you think you can tell me stuff...one of the three releases is not out and he has the unoffical rx release that I said was buggy as shit from day one as ive seen all the issues 100s of them..... so please dont comment on stuff you know nothing about...all 3 releases out....you can find nearly every second thread full isnt out yet and is a few weeks away....why wont misinformed idots stay out....I know they think they own but in reality they are just trolls and flamers hanging onto this thread cause these have sadly demised for reasons they dont care to admit to themselves...

stay out you are misinformed and uneducated and it shows...even though you think you speak to help people its clear to anyone who knows this stuff you have little to know idea what your talking about...PS this isnt based at you totally ive seen this type of misinformation and mis help for ages...please stay your own "CoinOPS Support Thread Unoffical" and help them from there I promise I wont come in and you can offer your help to the masses from there..... if you want I can get one created for you...peace

BP, I downloaded and installed CoinOps ShowRoom Lite and made sure the T/U Data folders were deleted before launching. The same lag is still present when launching games, returning to the game list and return to the dashboard.

I'm sure since both myself and Dballs have SATA hard drives, that must be part of the problem. Since this didn't happen on previous versions of CoinOps, could you please check to see if something was changed in the code that could be causing the issue?

Thanks again. Showroom is looking great btw.

The last time I met this problem was when I was giving a hand with CoinOPs: Because of installing & removing many versions of C.O., the freespace on my HDD became smaller & very fragmented. So one thing had to be done: FTP the content of E Drive to PC, format E, FTP Content of E drive back (of course no reboot, no power off). (If I remember well E:/ is the partition used for the virtual memory as well as it's used for the babe saves, anyway it worked well with me).

150 now done...theres an upsizing issue at 720p things slow a bit so I might upscale the videos.....but should be all finished in the next week or so.... at current rate.....(maybe it will take years lol sorry inside joke) but really all greatest hits are well over half done now

150 now done...theres an upsizing issue at 720p things slow a bit so I might upscale the videos.....but should be all finished in the next week or so.... at current rate.....(maybe it will take years lol sorry inside joke) but really all greatest hits are well over half done now

i sooo can not WAIT to see how the midway games run on the next release games like ULTIMATE MK 3!!