CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Drama-rammmmmaaaa!!

;)

Anyway, BP, I'm going to load up Lite this afternoon, delete the old T/U Data. Hopefully, this will fix the loading issue. I'll be sure to post either way.

Thanks again

whats the #'s coinops uses in T/U datas?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either babe9999 or babeeeee if you have the newest CoinOps.

whats the #'s coinops uses in T/U datas?

BP, I downloaded and installed CoinOps ShowRoom Lite and made sure the T/U Data folders were deleted before launching. The same lag is still present when launching games, returning to the game list and return to the dashboard.

I'm sure since both myself and Dballs have SATA hard drives, that must be part of the problem. Since this didn't happen on previous versions of CoinOps, could you please check to see if something was changed in the code that could be causing the issue?

Thanks again. Showroom is looking great btw.

Edited by PhilExile

no xtras are in CoinOPS due to them mostly being rubbish...so ill complete redo them...im 1/4 though them now in a few hours.....

they dont want to hear it but ive looked now and it was as I thought....just emu movies stuff and that was done with my help 18months ago in a few days lol and they know this is true as well....

I could even find the posts of us doing it ;) and discussing payment etc hehehe

anyways we may get to move on thank god if we can move forward rather than me discussing facts I know about cause I did it

any more helpers....please no xtras people....you guys beat around the bush and never really help .... just talk about it.... if you think you do and im wrong please quote where you have said lets do this?

rx buggered up CoinOPS release and I have proof I told him id help if he did his part which he didnt....he was lucky I handed over the dats for 1350 games cause over 50 percent of the others had easy to sort issues he didnt...so in total your all talk and no help..... and this is why I dont want to help you or even come hear....it wastes years of people time...

OK people that want in MSN me I have a 100 or more loaded to FTP now

should take about 3 weeks to do 300-500 console games for the ShowROOM ill release a pack soon with 50 top games that can go onto of lite and still fit into a standard HDD and will also test the quality and get some feedback ;) peace

GF wants some time for the next day or so :)

really all i want out of coinops is a dope arcade emulator. which it is. showcase one with r2 was and is amazing. im just trying to create an extensive arcade emu base with videos.

im still waiting an answer why the xtras bug up the system. its just roms and videos were talkin. no ini's ect...

im not an rx team member persay. i am just trying to expand the showcase and for it to be flawless (no roms without vidoes).

bp can you explain to me, or us, technically why the xtras slow down the load time of each game?

havent looked at it as it doesnt happen on anyones xbox I know of...about 20-30 builds....

im busy doing other stuff at present doing other stuff.....my build works fine for me I have no idea what happened on other builds....if reboot works diff well it can only be the way the mem is managed I didnt touch anything to do with that....also the rom launching is only slightly changed... anyways ive got other stuff and as ive said ill only answer questions about the 3 builds I released....sorry but I do this to save me time as I can see the flaws very easily with other builds...so it wastes my time looking into this stuff...

im doing my new build untill its in your hands I dont want to waste my time supporting other stuff and want to get this built...

im still waiting an answer why the xtras bug up the system. its just roms and videos were talkin. no ini's ect...

bp can you explain to me, or us, technically why the xtras slow down the load time of each game?

This isn't what is causing the slowdown. I loaded up ShowRoom Lite with its roms and videos and the same slowdown was present when launching a rom. I believe the issue is due in part to our using SATA HDs and something that may have changed in the way CoinOps launches XBEs.

This isn't what is causing the slowdown. I loaded up ShowRoom Lite with its roms and videos and the same slowdown was present when launching a rom. I believe the issue is due in part to our using SATA HDs and something that may have changed in the way CoinOps launches XBEs.

I get it with stock HDD drives... strange but true, This is with CoinOPS X standalone not the showroom lite.... ill make a point of testing that on the next one i do... dunno when it will be though

;)

peace

Edited by ace9094

havent looked at it as it doesnt happen on anyones xbox I know of...about 20-30 builds....

im busy doing other stuff at present doing other stuff.....my build works fine for me I have no idea what happened on other builds....if reboot works diff well it can only be the way the mem is managed I didnt touch anything to do with that....also the rom launching is only slightly changed... anyways ive got other stuff and as ive said ill only answer questions about the 3 builds I released....sorry but I do this to save me time as I can see the flaws very easily with other builds...so it wastes my time looking into this stuff...

im doing my new build untill its in your hands I dont want to waste my time supporting other stuff and want to get this built...

You don't want to get this build because there is NO build. The build they're talking about since days is actually yours, stupido. So answer the man, he's just asking about an issue with one of the three builds you released... Or maybe you really don't know what you are doing...