CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

What is true?

I was practically working alone for a long time...(on vids) (long time meaning a matter of months)

After that, me a few others made and finished the vids in a matter of months.

I never said it was hard...

I can do more than 10 an hour too, (that's with all conversions included) :D

I know you have your own view on it. :(

I know you would like some help....hopefully people can help you...

Yes, I am busy on other things....

Regardless of your scorn statements, my tutorial offering and constructive comments is already more help than most people give...

I won't/don't hassle your project either.

Best of luck

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I knew you guys would take it personally you always do... all im saying is ill have to do this myself as im not happy with emu movies ones or the xtras ones....for my project im sure they are fine on other emulators with small previews but they arnt on CoinOPS so ill do some work to make me happy...

and yes I want to look forward as I always do....fixing this stuff and not looking at what has been done and why it was done that way...its none of my business and I dont really care....

ok well.... all drama aside. :D

what ive done is taken reignite X, taken all the roms and videos from showcase one (that came with r2) and added what was in rx 1.0. i ftped all the other games in using the "skip all" function in fxp so none of the original videos or roms were overwritten. no other ini's or any thing else was used from rx. so what is the problem? what could be the problem? a memory issue? a searching issue?

really all i want is an extensive arcade emulator with video preview for all games.

I applaud your 70+ videos in 3 days, for SNES, only another 1000+ to go.

Then there are the loads of other systems to do. Im sure you can knock these out in a week.

Really BP, come on, you've finally worked out how to do them which is great but lets be honest

its gonna take you a lot longer than you think to do these isn't it.

Lets see how many you yourself can do in a month, im guessing without help, not very many.

In fact a drop in the ocean.

I believe, as MegaMan said, the Xtra's lads were looking at building as complete a set as possible, then, the intention is to go back over them and replace bad ones. I agree 100% with you that they need to be as good as possible, ive always said that myself, but your comments again have turned people off helping you, which in turn damages the whole community xbox and PC users alike.

cba as usual thats no help...I dont know why you bother.... I always knew i would have to do them....

I dont care about your help as you well know....for the 1028 time I dont want your comments or help at all cba ... im only doing the ones for my project and 70 where done today...in about 1-2 hours...

anyways why do you guys keep coming you know im going to say your stuff suxs.....nothing changed....get over it and do your stuff...I wish I didnt download it as it wasted my time and bandwidth for myself and I knew it would...I hoped it wouldnt but in the end it did....

You guys are sooooooo sllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......... that is what I think......I looked at the xtras and it didnt really change much from what I had 18months ago...95 percent where done in a few days by pcslayer and I helped him with that.....

So cba go do your own project my thoughts have never changed and people around the project say the same thing....its not personal it really is what it is :D

I REALLY WISH YOU GUY WOULD STOP HANGING ON THIS THREAD...IF I HAD TO I WOULD CODED COINOPS TO GRAB THE VIDEOS........ I HOPED FOR A GOOD SET BUT ILL DO IT MYSELF IN A FEW WEEKS AS STATED A FEW TIMES....Id hate to delay things by 2 years :( and yes ill do them ahead of schedule I know that

Goooooooooo away xtras team............................. for the love of christ just please go away......this has nothing to do with you guys........anyone else can come in...its really easy and ill help you help the project....id much rather do it myself than put up with the xtras team and there way of doing things

Goooooooooo away xtras team............................. for the love of christ just please go away......this has nothing to do with you guys........anyone else can come in...its really easy and ill help you help the project....id much rather do it myself than put up with the xtras team and there way of doing things

I second that.

I really second that.

Please let's keep CoinOPS matters focused on CoinOPS.

CoinOPS does not rely on Xtras.

CoinOPS is a separated project.

Please, let's have a clean topic to discuss only the Arcade/CoinOPS emulator matters.

Thanks for your understanding,

Cospefogo.

I couldn't be arsed to read the above waffle, i don't want to bring up the past for requested CoinOps vids i made for BP.

What i will say is though, you'll be suprised how many Xtra's feature in CoinOps, no need to say anymore.

I couldn't be arsed to read the above waffle, i don't want to bring up the past for requested CoinOps vids i made for BP.

What i will say is though, you'll be suprised how many Xtra's feature in CoinOps, no need to say anymore.

waffles... . ;)

sorry for the randomness just wishing we could all get along