CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if its possible to use save states with the console games in showroom and also i noticed that snes and gameboy dont make use of the toggle stick only the dpad, why is this? Sorry if this has already been covered.

I have recently installed CoinOPS Reignite X onto an xbox in an arcade cabinet that i have started using again.

I would like to know if there is a romcenter style dat file for this release that contains only the arcade games that run without crashing? i'd love to be able to verify i have correct versions of all the playable roms cos it sux when you go to play a game that doesnt work and i need to switch the system on and off again :D

thanks for this nice release.

Edited by xorloser

oh also i'd like to put in a feature request for an option to turn off checksum checks on rom files as i am currently looking into hacking the roms of some of my favourite games. currently it seems i would need to patch the mame.xbe file with the new checksums each time i alter any files.

alternately is there a way i can play "unknown" roms and load these hacked files in this way? (i am guessing not as i would assume each rom is emulated specially for the particular set of hardware it was created for)

thx

does anyone have access to better SNES videos....

Demons Crest

Super Punchout

donkey kong country 1 2 3

final fight 1

final fight 2

pilot wings

star fox 1

super mario kart

super mario world 2

Super ghost and goblins

Super starwars 1 2 3

wild guns ???

these videos just arnt up to scratch really in the xtras and I might have to work out recording them :D

these videos just arnt up to scratch really in the xtras and I might have to work out recording them :D

Uploading tools to MU, I dont remember the site where I got them, but it was only a week or 2 back...

There is a guide on using it, but I gotta chip off to work now sorry :(

I will PM the link if that helps