CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

hmmm looks like ShowCASE is blowing out to 20 gigs :) I didnt want that but its looking likely now...do people want it trimmed....

also midway b6 core is looking good to go soonish....wonder if I should wait and add it or do this and progress on

WHAT!! does this mean ALL midway game will run perfectly??????

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm looks like ShowCASE is blowing out to 20 gigs :) I didnt want that but its looking likely now...do people want it trimmed....

also midway b6 core is looking good to go soonish....wonder if I should wait and add it or do this and progress on

the bigger the better :)

Great to hear about showroom and showroom lite but I can't seem to find a link anywhere. Is there anyone who can pm me a link? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks and keep up the great work.

the bigger the better :)

Agreed, why have a massive HDD if your not gonna fill it....

its a cab owners dream :)

i wish it was reskinned by someone, anyone pleeaasssee

For my part, i have a question ...

Will you add one day SMB support in CoinOPS ?

Using the last XBMC source code ...

Because i use it with last Xport emu, and it is really impressive :)

You can put all the games and videos on your NAS or PC and play them like they are on the Xbox ... really kool for the guys who have a little HDD :)

Bye

hmmm looks like ShowCASE is blowing out to 20 gigs I didnt want that but its looking likely now...do people want it trimmed....

I also agree the bigger the better, how about adding Nintendo 64, Openbor and kixxx, then i can play everying through Coinops. :)

As for midway id prefere you to add it now to showroom even if that means we have to wait a bit longer.

Having used Mamedox Arcades for the last couple of years or so, ive just tryed the standalone (reignite x) and its brill, so many thanks mate for all your hard work, ignore all the naysayers there are plenty of people who appreciate what you are doing.