CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I have conversations with status X about sabatoging stuff.....and yes ive told you this place isnt safe for quite a while....it normally due to people that are hypicrytes...the ones that say open source is not me and then talk about closeing there projects and actually think im worried about that I think...which makes me smile as I see how buggy they are and ive told people many times I dont like bugs or stuff that is cluttered....

The skin project was cancelled and was complete due to silly comments.....its going into other stuff now....sorry ace but really other people wanted to question this and I couldnt be arsed with the normal people that say they are going to change the world and wont listen even though eveything ive hinted at seems to be alot closer than there dream....they want to keep me in line when you guys should keep them in line...I know how easy so much stuff is for someone with skills to add or fix....and I luv them talk about it and fail with level 1 coding :) I know it doesnt benifit you guys but its fun for me...as you guys know if I want someone done ill do it really....

Peace any bugs with LITE?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very disappointing to hear people are still behaving like children in our very small scene. Common guys, I think most of us are in our late 20s at least. Can we stop acting so infantile please?

Also, regarding the MU snitching, it reminds me of something my father always said: no one likes a rat.

Can someone suggest a good free usenet client, and or PM an alternative link to this release. I've never used usenet before, how does it work?

I use Sabnzbd+, which is free, here's a guide and some info about newsgroups/usenet:

A Short Guide To Liberating Info From Newsgroups

Search for the following filenames with your favorite index site, I like to use: http://www.nzbindex.nl/:

CoinOPS_Reignite_R2_SHOWCASE_XBOX-iND

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND

It's nice to see this being upped to usenet. :)

Edited by arnesr

The skin project was cancelled and was complete due to silly comments.....its going into other stuff now....sorry ace but really other people wanted to question this and I couldnt be arsed with the normal people that say they are going to change the world and wont listen even though eveything ive hinted at seems to be alot closer than there dream....they want to keep me in line when you guys should keep them in line...I know how easy so much stuff is for someone with skills to add or fix....and I luv them talk about it and fail with level 1 coding :) I know it doesnt benifit you guys but its fun for me...as you guys know if I want someone done ill do it really....

Peace any bugs with LITE?

No worries... I respect yoor decision not to update the skin and your reason why....

Maybe one day eh? :)

peace

hmmm looks like ShowCASE is blowing out to 20 gigs :) I didnt want that but its looking likely now...do people want it trimmed....

also midway b6 core is looking good to go soonish....wonder if I should wait and add it or do this and progress on