BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its OK now I got it off MU.

Thanks for your help Grr.

Still interested in what you ment by corrupted

and if you did a sfv check and what the outcome was.

I haven't used Usenet for ages, so I dusted off my copy of free agent and jumped into hyperspace (VPN) and took down the files you posted. Some were ok but there were a bunch that failed and showed that the Rar(s) were corrupted. Thus I could not "Get" the files.

I found X on MU so its not a problem, and will test it out on my fresh newish xbox and report back if I see any errors. The MU copy does not have the roms, so I will use my gold and BAED roms instead.

Hope that clears up your question Grr.

Thanks to whoever for upping it to MU.

Oh and BTW watch out MU is banning IPs on that upload. :D

I haven't used Usenet for ages, so I dusted off my copy of free agent and jumped into hyperspace (VPN) and took down the files you posted. Some were ok but there were a bunch that failed and showed that the Rar(s) were corrupted. Thus I could not "Get" the files.

I found X on MU so its not a problem, and will test it out on my fresh newish xbox and report back if I see any errors. The MU copy does not have the roms, so I will use my gold and BAED roms instead.

Oh and BTW watch out MU is banning IPs on that upload. :)

What do you mean banning IPS? Hope someone can upload the full version *with roms included* to maegaupload.

Hi

I have DL and test the last : CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND

But i'm not understand :)

What are the news ?

It is the same as the last Regnite X version ...

Same menu, same options, all same ...

Just you speak about in the NFO about some fix : neopong, kof97pj, amsh4fc, lastbl2b, lbboss, wh2ey, cnbe, mspacmnf, rogfest, ltorb1, neonopon, poknight, senku3b, njmeh.

There are the alone news ?

You have not speak about a new menu too ?

Bye

you cant read english :) dark....if I had news of new features I would have stated it...this is just a solid resynced release with all the best games added that alot woulndt be able to add...also everything is done right cats...videos...hot games...classic games...stuff like snow bros 3 done for people as they wouldnt figure it out...cps2 running in both fba and mame core(defaulted to fba)

basically alots changed since R2 which was the last Showcase and this fixes all the stuff after like boggiewings...osman...night slashers...double dragon 2 and 3...powerdift etc it also updates everything...ive seen other builds around (rx and other builds) and all miss so much of the finer details that people would have come to expect from showcase, and also they seemed to have picked up alot of bugy stuff :(....so I did everything end to end with attention to detail

yes all X versions are the same or close(diff save diff icon diff xbe naming etc).... all the games metioned above are supported...this is just a best of pack and none of those games make the cut...alot of the parents of those make the cut

new GUI etc had all the people on the forums giving issues so its being put into my other project thats happening in the background...as some have seen this and are helping...its vastly diff than CoinOPS

X versions is now the new starting point for me any back and I wont support it.......this is resynced and fully bug tested to a high level....its a good place to start building from again

so for me any other questions pre X are update to version X as alot of issues have been sorted also alot of stuff added...like 10,000 games :)

Oh and BTW watch out MU is banning IPs on that upload. :(

What do you mean banning IPS? Hope someone can upload the full version *with roms included* to maegaupload.

MU and RS - probably others too are being watched. Enough said. The worse part is for those who are on dynamic IPs. :)

I guess it was a matter of time until this kind of Big Brother tactic is used, but with a traceable IP address a degree of caution is required. :)

My suggestion is just to release CoinOPS without the roms! ;)

Besides most of us hobbyists are resourceful enough without the roms being handed to us on a plate.

you cant read english :) dark....if I had news of new features I would have stated it...this is just a solid resynced release with all the best games added that alot woulndt be able to add...also everything is done right cats...videos...hot games...classic games...stuff like snow bros 3 done for people as they wouldnt figure it out...cps2 running in both fba and mame core(defaulted to fba)

basically alots changed since R2 which was the last Showcase and this fixes all the stuff after like boggiewings...osman...night slashers...double dragon 2 and 3...powerdift etc it also updates everything...ive seen other builds around (rx and other builds) and all miss so much of the finer details that people would have come to expect from showcase, and also they seemed to have picked up alot of bugy stuff :(....so I did everything end to end with attention to detail

yes all X versions are the same or close(diff save diff icon diff xbe naming etc).... all the games metioned above are supported...this is just a best of pack and none of those games make the cut...alot of the parents of those make the cut

new GUI etc had all the people on the forums giving issues so its being put into my other project thats happening in the background...as some have seen this and are helping...its vastly diff than CoinOPS

X versions is now the new starting point for me any back and I wont support it.......this is resynced and fully bug tested to a high level....its a good place to start building from again

so for me any other questions pre X are update to version X as alot of issues have been sorted also alot of stuff added...like 10,000 games :)

OK,

so to make sure I understand this correct, the 16GB version is out in a couple of weeks also has no new GUI either?

There has been tweeking to the X release and video's added for lynx, Genesis, nes, snes etc etc am I understanding this correct?

Thanks

If the roms are included then it's only a matter of time before things get removed.

It seems that a few people did some reporting a few weeks back, regarding the Xtra's project, out of spite.

A couple of silly boy's have not only spoilt it for themselves but everyone else also.

Now the repercussions will be felt by all and for a long time.

Perhaps there's a lesson to be learn't somewhere in this !

Back on topic, nice to hear CoinOps is moving forward, with "X" marking the end of this chapter.

I for one have been looking forward to the overhaul for quite sometime now.

Oh and BTW watch out MU is banning IPs on that upload. :o

Yes, it tells me you haven't even looked at par, par2 and sfv files.

posting is done with 10% par files for those with crappy providers, so you can repair your download, if a few packs didn't download correctly.

I've tested the posting myself with 2 major providers and it all worked perfectly.

Didn't even need to repair.

There are plans for it, but prio is 1) usenet, 2) torrent, 3) MU/RS/MF

Hi

I have DL and test the last : CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND

But i'm not understand :(

What are the news ?

It is the same as the last Regnite X version ...

Same menu, same options, all same ...

Just you speak about in the NFO about some fix : neopong, kof97pj, amsh4fc, lastbl2b, lbboss, wh2ey, cnbe, mspacmnf, rogfest, ltorb1, neonopon, poknight, senku3b, njmeh.

There are the alone news ?

You have not speak about a new menu too ?

Bye

@ Ark_Adder : Clear proof that Darknior could get it just fine.

@ Darknior : Yes Reignite X = Reignite X, wether it be the 'just emu' rlz, the X LITE or the upcoming Showroom full.

MU and RS - probably others too are being watched. Enough said. The worse part is for those who are on dynamic IPs. :rolleyes:

I guess it was a matter of time until this kind of Big Brother tactic is used, but with a traceable IP address a degree of caution is required. :rolleyes:

My suggestion is just to release CoinOPS without the roms! ;)

Besides most of us hobbyists are resourceful enough without the roms being handed to us on a plate.

There are ways of keeping it reasonably safe:

1) put the files in a xISO

2) pack the xISO up in split rars

3) Doublepack each rar with a password 'CoinOPS'

4) Upload to MU/RS/MF with a cryptical title and description from a connection not owned by you (wardriving)

5) Keep links in PM's and don't post them publicly anywhere.

And the rlz without roms is done, that's what you downloaded from MU.

And it's not only roms, xmv format is owned by M$

OK,

so to make sure I understand this correct, the 16GB version is out in a couple of weeks also has no new GUI either?

There has been tweeking to the X release and video's added for lynx, Genesis, nes, snes etc etc am I understanding this correct?

Thanks

Yes

And for the torrenter that are members of BCG, it's uploaded there

Edited by grr

So just wondering....

Will coinops X, become showroom and be fully reskinned with a new GUI look and feel?

I really liked all the moc up skins people done, but then it all kinda faded away and nothing else was mentioned...

I guess there is someone here we can't trust and is trying to sabotage retro gaming. I suggest whomever you are to grow up. The only way megaupload content is going get flagged, is that, someone with the link reports it. So obviously we have to watch out, I'm guessing it's someone that is bitter about something. Grow up, or you'll ruin a nice project.

With that said can someon suggest a good free usenet client, and or PM an alternative link to this release. I've never used usenet before, how does it work?