CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Possible to add this game "Real Bout Special Dominated Mind "

Best fatal fury game ever, only ported to playstation 1, And also is very arcade themed game, with 2d sprites great anime cutscenes and awesome music.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just let me know what It Is you need me to do!!!!!!!

I have all the time in the world for this!

In that case, go through http://maws.mameworld.info look through every game later than 1994 and list all the ones that say they were ported to the Sony Playstation. These are the PSX games that should be added to CoinOPS if any.

OK I need a list of games like this

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken1)

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken2)

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken3)

DRIVER(PSX_MetalGear)

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken1, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken2, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken 2", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken3, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken 3", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_MetalGear, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Metal Gear Solid", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

when these are all done ill insert the core in

id recommend getting a good list of psx games :D

I'm starting it today! I'll update post when ready!

Just let me know what It Is you need me to do!!!!!!!

I have all the time in the world for this!

In that case, go through http://maws.mameworld.info look through every game later than 1994 and list all the ones that say they were ported to the Sony Playstation. These are the PSX games that should be added to CoinOPS if any.

OK I need a list of games like this

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken1)

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken2)

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken3)

DRIVER(PSX_MetalGear)

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken1, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken2, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken 2", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken3, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken 3", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_MetalGear, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Metal Gear Solid", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

when these are all done ill insert the core in

id recommend getting a good list of psx games :D

I'm starting it today! I'll update post when ready!

Now having metal gear running in coinops with perfect emulation would be EPIC!

im new to using coinOPS , and emulation for xbox's altogether, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I just copied the CoinOPS reignite X to e:/apps on my xbox, and got the CRIX Rom packs into e:/apps/coinops/...roms/

and the game screenshots to e:/apps/coinops/...screenshots/

when I start the program, it searches for the roms (appears to be adding them to a list) but when the program is fully loaded

no roms appear, I tried re adding the games to the list to no avail, and trying to start a random game just freezes the console.

anyone know what im doing wrong or where I can get help?

im new to using coinOPS , and emulation for xbox's altogether, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I just copied the CoinOPS reignite X to e:/apps on my xbox, and got the CRIX Rom packs into e:/apps/coinops/...roms/

when I start the program, it searches for the roms (appears to be adding them to a list) but when the program is fully loaded

no roms appear, I tried re adding the games to the list to no avail, and trying to start a random game just freezes the console.

when you put the roms into the roms folder in coinops you did put them in seperately instead of just whole folders of roms??

the screenshots will not appear until the roms show up on the rom select screen.

when you put the roms into the roms folder in coinops you did put them in seperately instead of just whole folders of roms??

the screenshots will not appear until the roms show up on the rom select screen.

figured it out, i had extracted the individual games from their .zip files, apparantly the emulators just want zip files

probably because of the name/configuration system being so specific. thanks for the help tho!

******CoinOPS ShowROOM X LITE RELEASED*******

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE packed name

all the top arcade games with videos that will fit on a DVD and also to a standard XBOX HDD this packs quite a punch for a small package and for most people they will find there fav arcade games on this small refined package

this will run along side of any other version as it uses a diff save

it seems to be in the wild now

the full version is in the process soon of going up....

Only

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND (all the top arcade games with videos that will fit on DVD or on a standard harddrive...a small refined list but you will find all the top stuff and is a little beauty 4.5gigs)

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_XBOX-iND (full 2000 odd arcade and console games all with pics videos its a very large list with a refined list of all the top games....this really is a big bunch of great games 16gigs)

CoinOPS reignition X (standalone version 75megs)

will supported from me going forward

all other builds have alot of know issues that have been sorted....only X versions have nearly all major consoles supported and only X has pixel perfect stuff with proper aspect ratio support in everyway a person can think of....

all versions will run beside any other version as they all use a diff save :D best of luck

those videos are what make that skin so damn awesome! hopefully he will share with us thats some bad ass work! thanks for letting everyone know bout this! :)

HF-

the full version is in the process soon of going up....

Only

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND (all the top arcade games with videos that will fit on DVD or on a standard harddrive...a small refined list but you will find all the top stuff and is a little beauty 4.5gigs)

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_XBOX-iND (full 2000 odd arcade and console games all with pics videos its a very large list with a refined list of all the top games....this really is a big bunch of great games 16gigs)

CoinOPS reignition X (standalone version 75megs)

will supported from me going forward

all other builds have alot of know issues that have been sorted....only X versions have nearly all major consoles supported and only X has pixel perfect stuff with proper aspect ratio support in everyway a person can think of....

all versions will run beside any other version as they all use a diff save :) best of luck

TODAY TRULY IS A GREAT DAY.....

Thank you very much,

AWESOME :)

Could I get a link Please for the 16GIG super awesome cabinet owners dream pack :D

Oh now this is just meant to be. Just pulled the xbox out of my cabinet to upgrade a few things so SHOWROOM couldnt have come along at a better time.

I'd love a link to the full 16Gb of fury pack please? :D

Many thanks in advance!!