CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Heh, even better:

http://mameworld.info/mrdo/journey.html

BP, do you think this would work as-is, aka: just popping the file into the samples folder? Does CoinOps support WAVs?

EDIT: I tried it just putting the file in the sample folder, but unforunately, it didn't work. BP, do you think you could look at add the 'call' or whatever to get the music to play? I think it would be easy and its a fun little game and it would really add to it. I can send you the file if you'd like.

Thanks!

Edited by PhilExile

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND

packed and ready for release......there seems to be some action there....when its done the full one comes next....it will be a few weeks away as im putting in more console stuff at present

and if I can be arsed midway....and ill look at kixxx compiling again....psx stuff could go in very fast if someone can help me do a list of the games

I can see

packed and ready for release......there seems to be some action there....when its done the full one comes next....it will be a few weeks away as im putting in more console stuff at present

and if I can be arsed midway....and ill look at kixxx compiling again....psx stuff could go in very fast if someone can help me do a list of the games

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE?!?!?!?

I can see

I am willing to help in anyway If I can!

Just let me know what It Is you need me to do!!!!!!!

I have all the time in the world for this!

Just let me know what It Is you need me to do!!!!!!!

I have all the time in the world for this!

In that case, go through http://maws.mameworld.info look through every game later than 1994 and list all the ones that say they were ported to the Sony Playstation. These are the PSX games that should be added to CoinOPS if any.

OK I need a list of games like this

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken1)

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken2)

DRIVER(PSX_Tekken3)

DRIVER(PSX_MetalGear)

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken1, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken2, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken 2", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_Tekken3, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Tekken 3", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME , PSX_MetalGear, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Metal Gear Solid", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

when these are all done ill insert the core in

id recommend getting a good list of psx games :huh: