CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Had to read that twice then ! "FUNDING you" phew.

Although with a forum name like you have i wouldn't be supprised if it was "F............

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my good man i would like to start FUNDING you................. your are making this the most AMAZING emulator on the xbox!

are we close to the first release?

The butt kissing here is... yikes. Not to mention your name.

:lol: lol @ Fund him!

ps..shhhhhh I hear what Bp's basically doing at this point is just combining already existing emu's.....its new and exciting sign me up! Can I fund him hard first? :rolleyes:

Edited by (XBOX)

lol (xbox) your redundant as you know....I can code and you cant :rolleyes: best of luck gathering support ill try and help you at times...but of course I cant and im not scared of your bitter comments it only helps doesnt it in the end as you see....lol

each build also gets new features new supported games that never have worked on the xbox..... and fixes to the final burn core as well now...that no one else seems to be doing....so you live with your bugs and issues I wont be and pretend they arnt there, im happy with it being that way and if I can spot them and I can fix them ill do it for myself and leave you guys to believe they arnt there

ive seen the list of CoinOPS stuff you will support and its so wrong in so many ways I feel sorry for anyone grabbing it.....but hey if you think its better and has no issues then maybe im the newbe lol I will live with what I think

OK im preparing for the release in the next day or so(LITE version) if the known problematic guys come in ill release and add info and close the thread...pm me for support...I know they are bitter and there threads are once again falling off and they come in here to try and make the same thing happen to this thread as what happens to there threads....its silly and childish and all of you know this...so its easier just to do stuff and release it...as im doing....its all 100 percent tested end to end, it has alot of new stuff you will see for your own eyes it running and you wont have to ask any questions as it will all work......thats my hope anyways....as always im sorry I cant run this any other way but its plain that people hang on off me

BP I THINK AFTER U FINISH FROM SHOWROOM U SHOULD UPGRADE UR XBOX (TRUSTY) AND TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL :rolleyes:

A NEW DIVISION A NEW BREED OF XBOX 128RAM 1400MH CPU (XBOX FOREVER)

HELL YES! and to all those who laugh at me about funding him...................why would you laugh at me he is actually UPDATING a ton of emulators to LATEST core's making him one of the ONLY current coders for the original xbox.....

KEEP IT UP man your awsome!

once you release everything i would LOVE to get the source cod so i can begin working on a 360 port!

EDIT: also he does not have to code ANYTHING for us the is ALL on his time so +rep up for all your HARD work

Edited by BritneysPAIRSisaGOD

OK im preparing for the release in the next day or so(LITE version) if the known problematic guys come in ill release and add info and close the thread...pm me for support...I know they are bitter and there threads are once again falling off and they come in here to try and make the same thing happen to this thread as what happens to there threads....its silly and childish and all of you know this...so its easier just to do stuff and release it...as im doing....its all 100 percent tested end to end, it has alot of new stuff you will see for your own eyes it running and you wont have to ask any questions as it will all work......thats my hope anyways....as always im sorry I cant run this any other way but its plain that people hang on off me

ooh oooooh any release yet? i am itchin to get this going