CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

DVD one is first...soon to follow with much larger one....DVD one has alot of stuff not in old showcase...and is a very good best of collection....for the non collectors

exactly what is happening will be posted in a day or so with release notes

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first release is nearly up...then we will hand over some release info and change the thread name....it will be tested for a day or 2 for quality control :D

3 Parts to release

CoinOPS reignite X (100megs just the EMU) DONE :)

CoinOPS ShowROOM X Lite (Best of arcades that fits to E drive, DVD dic or a standard Drive) SOON :)

CoinOPS ShowROOM X (16 gig for the big collector or arcades and consoles.....packed with the classics and not so classic) A FEW WEEKS AWAY :)

the first release is nearly up...then we will hand over some release info and change the thread name....it will be tested for a day or 2 for quality control :D

3 Parts to release

CoinOPS ShowROOM X Lite (Best of arcades that fits to E drive, DVD dic or a standard Drive) SOON :)

CoinOPS ShowROOM X (16 gig for the big collector or arcades and consoles.....packed with the classics and not so classic) A FEW WEEKS AWAY :)

OUTSTANDING!!

question what consoles and arcade types are emulated in this EPIC release?

3 Parts to release

awesome, my cab is itching for action,

it will take me a few weeks to few it going / operational... PERFECT for the big pack, small pack will be awesome in the mean time on my xbox :)

PS thanks again buddy :)

there is about 500 games for consoles....most snes...mdrive...pce and gba but there some other nes and mastersystem as well

and you can add whatever you want :D after

i guess what i was trying to say is what other consoles does showroom support? psx neo geo etc etc

OOH BTW did you ever get around to injecting the midway stuff?

Edited by BritneysPAIRSisaGOD