CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, that confirms it, you really don't know what your talking about do ya !

Yes it was bad if you had one in 1995 but if you had one in 84-85 it was the mutts nuts.

awsome good for you :P enjoy it....it wont be on my list ever to do...no offense but I had one 23 years ago at school and a apple 2e and both wont ever be put on anything I own ever :)

althougt I once liked conan and elite both are complete useless now for me and anyone I know...or have been done better on another system

xbox_JoystickMouse.c is the main file i need doing as ive added in Autofire to this one since the patch the rest is easy...its in the attachments

but I uploaded the patch if you patch xbox_JoystickMouse.c ill do the rest easy as....

Question: Do I need to patch this or will the patch be in the next release?

Reason why I ask is because I cannot download that patch file.

It would be cool to play trackball/spinner games in CoinOPS for the cabinet.

Did anyone manage to find a flash player that was compatible with XDSL?

So many flash games out there.....

Since we are asking about additional cores - will this release feature some sort of DOS EMU?

Many thanks.

Edited by Ark_ader

ill be adding a couple more core soon...and putting it to a vote...what cores do people want me to place into the vote? ill only bedoing the ones people really want....

my vote:

- psx core

- openbor core

- neo geo pocket core

thanks

:D

ill be adding a couple more core soon...and putting it to a vote...what cores do people want me to place into the vote? ill only bedoing the ones people really want....

i say inject the midway drivers so we ALL can enjoy all the mk games at full speed with sound like ultimate MK 3 and then release the source code so i can compile this for 360 DEV ^^

also playstation 1 would be EPIC again so then i can get it cmpilied to use the xbox 360 resources and be the TRUE PERFECT emulator!!

1941 is not a PC Engine game. It's for the Super Grafx which was kind of an upgraded PCE with just a few games released for it. No-Intro has a separate DAT for this system.

Didn't know that. According to Wikipedia, there's only 5 games for the Super Grafx, hardly seems worth the separate DAT.

1941 is not a PC Engine game. It's for the Super Grafx which was kind of an upgraded PCE with just a few games released for it. No-Intro has a separate DAT for this system.

Didn't know that. According to Wikipedia, there's only 5 games for the Super Grafx, hardly seems worth the separate DAT.

It may seem so but it is technically a separate system so No-Intro are just being thorough and following their own rules for one DAT per system. I much prefer this to DATs that lump systems together such as Genesis and 32X in the Goodset.