CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I like the Dat-Omatic that the No-Intro site has, it's really useful, you can download a dat for each system that has all regions, or just US roms if you want, or Jap or whatever. I'm using No-Intro as the main romsets for my PC setup, but there are some games that No-Intro sets are missing, that the RX sets include. First example that comes to mind is the PC-Engine port of 1941 Counter Attack. It's a fully working rom, in the RX sets, but missing from the No-Intro sets. So what I'll be doing is using the No-Intro sets, plus any additional games from the RX sets.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rx .... good luck with what your doing...people keep telling me of missing stuff so I need to add a way to make it easier for these people....ask everyone who asks for more supported games to why they want them....and yes ive added over 50 for people now....and there is another 30 odd on the page before...plus alot are botleg or imports... please rx ill fix this stuff for people I know....you dont need to be concerned about it as im not really paying any attention to what you have....but best of luck dude...

run088 I wasnt thinking of doing it...as it doesnt seem very important compaired to the GUI for me...but ill look into it...

I like the Dat-Omatic that the No-Intro site has, it's really useful, you can download a dat for each system that has all regions, or just US roms if you want, or Jap or whatever. I'm using No-Intro as the main romsets for my PC setup, but there are some games that No-Intro sets are missing, that the RX sets include. First example that comes to mind is the PC-Engine port of 1941 Counter Attack. It's a fully working rom, in the RX sets, but missing from the No-Intro sets. So what I'll be doing is using the No-Intro sets, plus any additional games from the RX sets.

1941 is not a PC Engine game. It's for the Super Grafx which was kind of an upgraded PCE with just a few games released for it. No-Intro has a separate DAT for this system.

rx .... good luck with what your doing...people keep telling me of missing stuff so I need to add a way to make it easier for these people....ask everyone who asks for more supported games to why they want them....and yes ive added over 50 for people now....and there is another 30 odd on the page before...plus alot are botleg or imports... please rx ill fix this stuff for people I know....you dont need to be concerned about it as im not really paying any attention to what you have....but best of luck dude...

I'm done now. My sets are out there, and for what's included, it's perfect. GameFAQs, Manuals, Artwork, Videos for every game possible. Many commercials that auto-load when you're playing a game and choose "View Commercial" as well as other cool stuff that works automatically if you're following the Xtras format. Not to mention the synopsis files for each system which displays rom specific info for every game included and can easily be edited online now to add new versions of games if you want alternates (like EU people who would rather play Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles instead of Ninja)

Sorry BP... but your stuff dies with the XBox. People I've never even met are now working on getting all the Xtras and the sets working on Linux and PC builds and the 360.

I love your stuff, but you didn't want to work with me and make the names make sense or add the Xtras.

CoinOPS may one day end up being the epitome of XBox emulation, but it won't be ported anywhere else with the Xtras sets out there.

what if XBMC loads CoinOPS stuff:) or a PC port :(...if jhack is for every xbox 360 ill move.... untill then im happy with the good olde xbox otherwise id be gone to other systems.......we also know hyperspin for pc will be the king its way ahead of anyone....way ahead

but hey best of luck rx.....cheers for everything

XBMC can't load it now because it doesn't load XMV files, but I suppose that could be added in the future.

HS has nothing on us. The only advantage is that they've had a site they've had around for a whlie now and have a name. They've also made people pay which is something I've never wanted to do.

Xtras are more complete by far. People will know when word of mouth gets around now that it's out.

Ok well good luck.....I dont think your right about HyperSpin but best of luck with what you do(there stuff looks superior and was by far mentioned to how people want there gui to look and run from my most wanted GUI threads) there GUI interface is light years ahead IMO.........but hey follow your vision....take care.......

ps I dont want to ague about it....own all the doubters with your vision....I dont really want to even talk about it as I know our visions wont match.....best of luck though