CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Star Fox 2 is part of Showroom

if people want to add games they need to work on a better way to let me know....or else ill miss them.....

I should have used a better dat than the rx one really...something with a full set :( its definitly caused me many issues in Showroom as alot of what fumanchu said wasnt in the list so I had to add it....by alot I only mean 30-40 games probably

i hope you add the fix to Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder its hands down one of the BEST mame has to offer as well as the mortal kombat games aswell

when is the release? can nit wait GREAT JOB!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you add the fix to Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder its hands down one of the BEST mame has to offer as well as the mortal kombat games aswell

when is the release? can nit wait GREAT JOB!!!

Yes, if you can fix Golden Axe and Mortal Kombat and Killer instinct ... it will be the best :(

But for the guys who don't really like the Showroom menu ... will we can already use the old one who works perfectly ?

You say before have had to the old menu some new functions like HISTORY.DAT, and VIDEO + SCREESHOT at same time support ... do you will release it please ?

Thanks

Bye

think it works on speedy cpu upgrades...same as virtual fighter and virtual racer...maybe they need an update....someone needs to test them but this stuff will work with a faster CPU im sure

Thanks for the speedy response,

To be honest, I cant afford a trusty board at the moment. (as much as i would love one) My arcade project is swollowing cash all over the place lol.

But oneday Im getting one

thanks again :(

Hey CoinOPS,

Just wondering if Virtua Cop will work on ShowROOM? Its only 9MB, or can anyone with a 128MB xbox confirm if it works as mines only 64MB

As a Sega Model2 game, Virtua Cop Shouldn't work at all.

Hey CoinOPS,

Just wondering if Virtua Cop will work on ShowROOM? Its only 9MB, or can anyone with a 128MB xbox confirm if it works as mines only 64MB

As a Sega Model2 game, Virtua Cop Shouldn't work at all.

Thats a shame, I wish there was an emulator for it... I guess only PC users then,

Oh well one day we may see it going on a console, just not xbox....

Thats a shame, I wish there was an emulator for it... I guess only PC users then,

Oh well one day we may see it going on a console, just not xbox....

Sure. At the moment only the excellent model 2 emulator (by Master Elsemi) plays model 2 almost perfectly.

It's not that bad to put a PC in a cab, with XPadder and a big Arcade stick (or force feedback wheel, pads, gun, mouse, trackball...). But we all love XBox...

I should have used a better dat than the rx one really...something with a full set :( its definitly caused me many issues in Showroom as alot of what fumanchu said wasnt in the list so I had to add it....by alot I only mean 30-40 games probably

Show the list of 30 or 40 games or it didn't happen.

EDITED TO ADD: And which other dats would you use? NoIntro? There's a good idea. Sure, it has every game available... including all the totally non-playable Japan RPG's and clones and all the other garbage to sort through.

You are an idiot.

Edited by ressurectionx

EDITED TO ADD: And which other dats would you use? NoIntro? There's a good idea. Sure, it has every game available... including all the totally non-playable Japan RPG's and clones and all the other garbage to sort through.

No-Intro only has a few variant dumps for each game, all from actual cartridges. For 90% of games this just means 1 or 2 regional variants. There are no garbage dumps such as those in the Goodsets. It's also worth mentioning that No-Intro provide parent-clone DATs which can be used to easily turn a full set into a 1G1R (1-Game-1-Rom) set or even a US only set in just a few seconds.

There are many other reasons why No-Intro DATs are so highly regarded and there are no others available that provide such a combination of accuracy and flexibility.