CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I have allready done a few more cores and psx (midway is 90 percent....N64 is 90 percent...intellision is 100 percent....colec is 100 percent....vitual system is 100 percent...all old ataris are 100 percent...C64 is 100 percent) is one of them.....they wont go in this build and im deciding whats best for the next build and how to put these in as seemless as possible or what of these I should add...can you give me the list of hacks etc you want in and ill add them into this build....

Im thinking of adding in a xml to add any hacks you want

SHOWROOM RELEASE INFO

ill be putting the release plan in place soon and asking for help maybe in the next week.....I think one version is 400 or so games and fits on a dvd/standard xbox drive and the other is 1750 or so games 16gig....remember I dont release the stuff I just hand it over....and also get them to help assemble bits and make sure its 100percent correct

also both builds use a different save so can be sep from any other builds ever done and both have a diff icon....you can see the ShowROOM icon is a bit diff as its my user pic....

grrrr you can msn me.....about the build if you want

Your idea about adding in a xml would be awesome, because every week new hacks are released. Anyway, here is my list of hack games:

- SNES - Super Mario World hacks:

Bowser's Valley

Buried Treasure

Dr Mario World: House Calls

Hyper Mari World 3

Hyper Mari World 4

Kaos Islands

Legend of Luigi

Luigi's Adventure 3

Luigi's Adventure 1

Mario is Missing 2: Luigi's New Adventure

Mario Wednesday

Mario X World Second Edition Returns

Mario X World

Mario's Amazing Adventure

Mario's Return

Mushroom Kingdom Melddown 1

Mushroom Kingdom Melddown 2

New Retro Mario Bros

Pandemonium Fortress 2

Panic in the Mushroom Kingdom

Super Mario World Beta

Super Mario World Master Quest

Super Demo World: The Legend Continues

Super Mario Bros 3X

Super Mario Brothers: The Lost Levels

Super Mario Omega

Super Mario Universe 1

Super Mario Universe 2: The Adventures Resumes

Super Mario World: Bowser's Return

Super Mario World 2+3: The Essence Star

Super Mario World 3 Plus

The Legend of Randorland 3

The Second Reality Project 1

The Second Reality Project 2

The Second Reality Project Reloaded

The Unworld

- SNES - Mario Kart hacks:

Mario Kart R

Super Mario Kart: Final Turbo

Super Mario Kart: Pro Edition

- SNES - International Superstar Soccer hacks:

Campeonato Brasileiro 98

Futebol Brasileiro 2008

Futebol Brasileiro 96

ISS Champions League Classics

- SNES - Non-Hack games that aren't in Coinops list:

Dragon Ball Z: Super Gokuuden Totsugeki Hen

Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension

Mickey: Great Circus Mystery

Mickey: The Magical Quest

Power Rangers: The Fight Edition

Power Rangers: The Movie

- MEGADRIVE games that aren't in Coinops list:

Ronaldinho 98

Show do Milhao

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have allready done a few more cores and psx (midway is 90 percent....N64 is 90 percent...intellision is 100 percent....colec is 100 percent....vitual system is 100 percent...all old ataris are 100 percent...C64 is 100 percent)

WoW, psx, n64, and all the others added too will be cool.... will you include pokemon and dreamcast vmu also?

every xbox emulator all in one place will be awesome :(

BP, could you add de xSnes9x core? The xSnes9x core would be used only for those four SNES games:

Top Geat 3000

Star Fox 2

Kirbys Avalaunch

Nightmare Busters

The reason for that is that the Zsnexbox (and Coinops) don't play those games properly, while the xSnes9x can do it without any problem. It would be the best!

Thanks!

Pretty sure xport's core comes from the same pc emulator and I know BP used xport's core not nes "zsnes" so I would assume those games should already run. It should only be the games that are exclusive to zsnes that will not run currently. Same should go for nintendo games. Nintendo runs in mednafenx-nes so games exclusive to fce or nestopia should not run either. Or the genesis emulator Bp runs xports neogenesis so games exclusive to xenesis should not run. You get my point.

Edited by run088

I have allready done a few more cores and psx (midway is 90 percent....N64 is 90 percent...intellision is 100 percent....colec is 100 percent....vitual system is 100 percent...all old ataris are 100 percent...C64 is 100 percent) is one of them.....they wont go in this build and im deciding whats best for the next build and how to put these in as seemless as possible or what of these I should add...can you give me the list of hacks etc you want in and ill add them into this build....

Im thinking of adding in a xml to add any hacks you want

SHOWROOM RELEASE INFO

ill be putting the release plan in place soon and asking for help maybe in the next week.....I think one version is 400 or so games and fits on a dvd/standard xbox drive and the other is 1750 or so games 16gig....remember I dont release the stuff I just hand it over....and also get them to help assemble bits and make sure its 100percent correct

also both builds use a different save so can be sep from any other builds ever done and both have a diff icon....you can see the ShowROOM icon is a bit diff as its my user pic....

grrrr you can msn me.....about the build if you want

Since you are making a release that fits on a dvd could you release a version that allows to load all emulators off the dvd and/or explain what steps to make the emulators load off a dvd, the last version i tried all consoles froze when trying to load off dvd. The reason I think a dvd version would be nice is because the portability, and also to have a backup unless you have a hardrive problem. Thanks

Pretty sure xport's core comes from the same pc emulator and I know BP used xport's core not nes "zsnes" so I would assume those games should already run. It should only be the games that are exclusive to zsnes that will not run currently. Same should go for nintendo games. Nintendo runs in mednafenx-nes so games exclusive to fce or nestopia should not run either. Or the genesis emulator Bp runs xports neogenesis so games exclusive to xenesis should not run. You get my point.

Oh yeah, i forgot something: those games only play on xSnes9x v1 (only in this version). I already tested TopGear3000 on Coinops and it don't work properly. I think the xSnes9x core in Coinops isn't the v1.

Anyway: Bp could add the core of xSnes9x v1 only for those 4 games.

Cheers!

snes9xbox - v1 [13-Nov-07]

Only version xport ever released and unlike most xport emulators it was incomplete lacking a skin and it had a problem with the filters. I believe madmab fixed this but have no idea if it has been released. From memory I think BP told me he also fixed this issue for the core running in coinops. I am pretty sure resx has Star Fox 2 working in xport's core you might want to check his compatibility list about the other games and this core. His test were with both the zsnes and xport cores. Since coinops is using this exact core the results should be the same.

Here is its read me

SNES9XBox Super Nintendo Emulator for XBox v1

http://xport.xbox-scene.com

http://www.snes9x.com

Features:

- Excellent compatibility - ported from SNES9X v1.43

- All the usual XPort features ( ZIP support, save states, rewind, autofire,

cheat codes, fast forward, graphic filters, etc, etc.)

- If you leave rewind on it will crash after a few minutes.

Best to just turn it on when you need it.

IMPORTANT NOTES

---------------

Yes, I know I said I'd never release a SNES port - and I never really intended to do so.

This has been sitting around for a long time, though, and I have been keeping it

updated with the changes to the UI feature set (rewinding, rumble, slowdown, etc)

because the SNES gets a lot of playtime in the house here. I figure that since all

the source is now available, it would only be a matter of time before someone wrapped

my core around a port of SNES9X - so I'm saving them some time.

There is still a lot that needs to be done with this port like lightgun support, PAR,

loading of external data files for certain games, SNES mouse support, fixing up

the rewinding, and some other stuff that I don't recall right now. There is also

no skin for it. These are all things that are left for someone else to implement.

Stella, Gnuboy, SMSPlus, FCEUltra, HUGO, NeoPop, DGen, Bochs, HUGO-CD,

FMSXBox, Bliss, WinSTon, Gens, Z26X, StepmaniaX, PCSXBox, XBoyAdvance,

DOSXBox, AtariXLBox, MirrorMagicX, KoboX, MaelstromX, MarblesX, Vice64X,

Vice20X, VicePETX, KegsX, XPired, AdamX, WonderSwanX, BeatsOfRageX,

PowermangaX, LynxBox, BlueMSXBox, GladiatorX, AmphetamineX, StarfighterX,

PachiX, BlobWarsX, OdysseyX, ArnoldX, X68000X, WinUAEX, MekaX,

MednafenX-NES, MednafenX-PCE, MednafenX-Lynx, AbuseX, NJamX, XHeroes,

PokemonMiniX, Classic99X, SoftVMUX, VirtualBoyX, SuperVisionX, Chip8X,

Atari7800X, DidntXSpectrum, CaveStoryX, SNES9XBox

What's next?

Enjoy!

Only version xport ever released and unlike most xport emulators it was incomplete lacking a skin and it had a problem with the filters. I believe madmab fixed this but have no idea if it has been released. From memory I think BP told me he also fixed this issue for the core running in coinops. I am pretty sure resx has Star Fox 2 working in xport's core you might want to check his compatibility list about the other games and this core. His test were with both the zsnes and xport cores. Since coinops is using this exact core the results should be the same.

Here is its read me

Features:

IMPORTANT NOTES

---------------

Yes, I know I said I'd never release a SNES port - and I never really intended to do so.

This has been sitting around for a long time, though, and I have been keeping it

updated with the changes to the UI feature set (rewinding, rumble, slowdown, etc)

because the SNES gets a lot of playtime in the house here. I figure that since all

the source is now available, it would only be a matter of time before someone wrapped

There is still a lot that needs to be done with this port like lightgun support, PAR,

the rewinding, and some other stuff that I don't recall right now. There is also

no skin for it. These are all things that are left for someone else to implement.

What's next?

Enjoy!

Hummm, alright! I'll check this out!

thanks!

Here is its read me

Features:

IMPORTANT NOTES

---------------

What's next?

Enjoy!

Star Fox 2 doesn't work in Xports emulator. The only SNES emulator I know of that plays it is ZSNEXbox.

Star Fox 2 is part of Showroom

if people want to add games they need to work on a better way to let me know....or else ill miss them.....

I should have used a better dat than the rx one really...something with a full set :( its definitly caused me many issues in Showroom as alot of what fumanchu said wasnt in the list so I had to add it....by alot I only mean 30-40 games probably

hey guys. havn't been around in a while. sorry if this has been addressed but there are just too many pages to read to figure it out.

has something along the lines of a showcase 2 with all just arcade roms with movies been released? all nice and tidy like the first showcase?

thats all im really interested in. i currently have showcase with the 10 game patch that came with r3. (and i can get any build. i think i have r5 now) ~830-840 games. would like all working arcade games with movies.

please pm me for im not on very often any more. that way i can easily check :(

Thanks guys!