CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Ok ShowROOM is done and dusted just waiting on Bandwidth ...this stuff is done and tested and all good...I am working on other stuff....it shouldnt be to long....

if there is any silly stuff ill lock this thread till release....I know who it will be and im sorry if they do....but still I will just lock it down as im sure you understand...if its locked ill bump it once a week till I get the bandwidth then open it with the release stuff for 2 new builds

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ShowROOM is done and dusted just waiting on Bandwidth ...this stuff is done and tested and all good...I am working on other stuff....it shouldnt be to long....

if there is any silly stuff ill lock this thread till release....I know who it will be and im sorry if they do....but still I will just lock it down as im sure you understand...if its locked ill bump it once a week till I get the bandwidth then open it with the release stuff for 2 new builds

Bp, you're doing a great job! i have 3 sugestions for coinops:

1) can you implement save states (for the consoles)?

2) i wish i could add more games (hacks) that aren't in the list of coinops [like D-Pad Hero for Nes or dozens of Super Mario World (SNES) and Sonic (MegaDrive) hacks for example...]

3) can you add the NeoGeoPocket core and the PSX core?

thanks!

Seconding the above. :)

Can't wait to get my hands on it. :)

I have allready done a few more cores and psx (midway is 90 percent....N64 is 90 percent...intellision is 100 percent....colec is 100 percent....vitual system is 100 percent...all old ataris are 100 percent...C64 is 100 percent) is one of them.....they wont go in this build and im deciding whats best for the next build and how to put these in as seemless as possible or what of these I should add...can you give me the list of hacks etc you want in and ill add them into this build....

Im thinking of adding in a xml to add any hacks you want

SHOWROOM RELEASE INFO

ill be putting the release plan in place soon and asking for help maybe in the next week.....I think one version is 400 or so games and fits on a dvd/standard xbox drive and the other is 1750 or so games 16gig....remember I dont release the stuff I just hand it over....and also get them to help assemble bits and make sure its 100percent correct

also both builds use a different save so can be sep from any other builds ever done and both have a diff icon....you can see the ShowROOM icon is a bit diff as its my user pic....

grrrr you can msn me.....about the build if you want

Whoa I haven't been on these boards in a minute! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Good to see you're still around BP I knew you'd come back lol. Love how you and madmab are driving the emu scene on the good ol Xbox after all these years!