CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hey kids, no fighting.

If you can't get along, you should play in seperate sandboxes.

If you don't like the other person's sandcastle, ignore it.

Don't try to kick eachothers sandcastles to the ground.

It is wasted time.

Anyway, yeaahh for coverflow.

I can't wait to see it in action and I hope it will look cool and sleak like Wiiflow.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers pedrito for mame stuff I cant view that site and Showcase X is done....but i would be interested to look at that stuff for sure....it sounds exactly what id like....pm me your msn and ill work with you.....im aware of CrashTest hes the mame for mame xtras from ages ago...I love his stuff and if hes improving it id love to try it al out...Cheers brother PM your MSN ill add you

No, CrashTest is not improving on his old releases. I was just refering to his old work, which he stopped doing I think around Mame v0.101. But it is still a lot and it is there free to download and use.

You could not download his packs from http://www.mamechannel.it/pages/crashtest.php ? You have links to his packs in the tables Snapshots, Title_Video and In_Game_Video. It asks for username/password but just to prevent bots. Those details are revealed where it says "DOWNLOAD LOGIN : Clicca qui | Click Here" (as of today it is username: mamechannel, password: arts).

Has anyone released Showcase X with all your selected ROMS?

Sorry grr, I have no sand castle I just hate it when people are like BP, I really feel much better now. Im done I promise. I just had to have that in writing.

Seriously BP good luck for the future. Its all for your own good anyway somebody had to tell you.

See ya

x

It's alright. We all know that BP is an ass.

He doesn't even have his friends defending his idiotic and insulting behavior in here anymore.

Let him live in his own little ivory tower he's built for himself here. It's apparent that this isn't the "XBOX" area at 1emulation. It's The BP Show.

It's alright. We all know that BP is an ass.

He doesn't even have his friends defending his idiotic and insulting behavior in here anymore.

Let him live in his own little ivory tower he's built for himself here. It's apparent that this isn't the "XBOX" area at 1emulation. It's The BP Show.

LOL! true that

I think you press start....in hk build and you can see it all the elements are done in it....also the least requested in thing in my thread was more game info and I agree with it and ive seen the download status of packs its really just for a few collectors and showroom has most of what people want...im working on a few fba things....now to see if I can get some stuff to go thats so close in 64megs like cps3 and more that works now with 128m

:D

good to see people will be back to there threads of limited stuff...I dont need defense as my downloads/threads/skills speak for themselves.....

it amazes me how people take me so serious I just give an opion and peope come to scream like children...I take no real notice of this stuff...just play around...I know if I want something in it happens...if I dont it doesnt....(but I dont care if anyone adds it...I dont care about rx release....and I wont be using it as reported to him so many times about all the bugs...he didnt listen so I know my build in the real world will win..not due to me or anything else apart from its simply better with no bugs and done right...its a shame people cant just face facts....and even dont want to listen to them....I show my girlfriend so of this stuff and other peoples work and I just say what general people say to me....I dont care about your ideas of how I should behave....I do more work and sort out more stuff for myself than anyonbe else around id say....

(hey rx hows the your release for CoinOPs coming along, you should have 100s if not 1000s of downloads and lots of utubes of it by now? if you want to compair how releases go...yeah I dont care but things are obivious to me and I know they are to you as well...we can all dream things are diff if we want...but I dont think that helps me move forward...but best of luck you thinking it does...)

anyways onto dev stuff

Nobody can find your stuff lol.... and since you come out with a new release twice a month it's always out of date anyways and nobody can get a straight answer from you about what is where. I know that my collection is out of date now that it's only for R5 and we're like 18 builds beyond that here, but since I'm just about done with my work and getting it distributed, I don't have time to mess around with it anymore.

I'm not worried if people don't use my CoinOPS/FBL collection. Tons of people will be using my console emulation collecitons on the XBox and other platforms as well, so its' all good. There's a lot of people telling me how great it is and that they'd never even heard about the RXtras until they were released. Anyone who has the backups seeding 100% and has gotten their hands on the WMV files already are also using these sets in their PC emulators. It's set up to be a perfect set, so it can be used to seed, backup and actually play on the PC all at the same time.

This stuff didn't happen overnight because it's perfect. It's absolutely perfect.

Just as important, it's easy to find, easy to use, all of the questions are answered in the torrents in English, and the system I'm setting up with wimpy online will make it easy for people to add games or edit the synopsis entries online after I'm gone.

It's called teamwork. It's all in a central location where anyone can help add stuff. Our system is not 100% dependent on an ornery coder who does his best to make sure that he's the only one in control of his project.

Good luck to ya.

Don't mention my stuff anymore and I won't bother you in your thread.

EDITED TO ADD:

Haha.... Bigby just sent me this. Looks like we got a whole lot of interest in the CoinOPS/FBL torrent....

xtrasrecord.png

Holy Crap! 4,294,967,295!!!!

That's right.... You saw it here.... 2/3rds of the planet apparently dropped whatever it was they were doing and started downloading this torrent sometime between around 2AM this morning and now.

That's a lot of leechers!!!!!!! :D

Edited by ressurectionx

:iwstupid:HA nice I hear Bps big on numbers views/downloads for whatever reason, gonna check that new stuff Rx so thanks for postin.I kinda lost interest in updating CoinOps my self seeing as how I dont care to play console games on a Arcade emu thus no point in really upgrading builds lately but will prob soon do to that pixel feature that was add'd in some time ago.Dont take some of Bps stuff serious he's good at dishin it out just as he can take it..........in the.... :D Edited by (XBOX)

51 hits is very bad IMO and should be in 1000s dont know how you scewed the stuff as there isnt anywhere near that number .....but if its millions of leachers or whatever using it thats all good for me :D....

hey you guys for people that are not worried why spend your time coming and telling me how awsome your stuff is ..... and try to tell me the figures are awsome, I do feel sorry for you guys that it didnt work out how you planned.... I can see you are all spending your time telling me stuff as if your insecure....what do you have to be insure about? hey really I dont care soon your threads will own and you will prove me wrong...and tell me so...ill notice when its really true...(unlike some that will let there pride kill them)

also all you guys that say I dont care I hate it but ill grab it cause of x....well I dont care use it or dont.....1000s grab each release and lots enjoy it and if they dont its fine to leave this thread alone anyways....

also its sad you guys use my threads all the time...I know yours dont last...but truely that should be a sign in itself...4 years of work and now your clocking in 1/10th of this threads and not even in top 10 threads of the week...please look at promoting your stuff and improving it...I dont care less and I see only limited numbers do by looks...but really why do I care...I dont and although you think im talking about stuff really was talking about shown skins and dont look at all your stuff at all and your parinoid or something

PS ive seen your list of coinops stuff and as ive said I dont see 1 bug in it or 2 I see 100s.....so its all good but I feel sorry people getting it thats all...I can tell you know very little compaired to most people about mame...im sorry I cant say this any other way its what I think...I hope im wrong