CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

well I hate that xtra rubbish so I wont be adding it...I think hk build has all that stuff in already...so the answer is ill never do it...I see no point to it at all...to me it looks like a cluttered mess...

nfo is supported....if you cut the left hand side of that skin off all of it is possiblie now including the title image

also the if I can pull it off should be its allready pulled off...its all going just im not happy with the way it all operates and thats all controlled though skinning in xbmc engine...and its a mountain of work...if people struggle to make a new CoinOPS skin XBMC is about a 100 times larger project to skin right

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool about the nfo's I make mine already with a handy program called media companion formerly known as "XBMC Media Companion" there is also a crossplatform program similar called mediareader although I have not got it to function on linux how I would like so personally I use Media Companion on xp but believe it runs on vista and 7. I would recommend this for anyone who is going the nfo route and has not already got it all setup. You can do your whole library in a short amount of time and save time scanning on the xbox because it does not have to make calls to the internet only internal network or on the xbox itself.

That is odd isn't it:

Fair enough, no point doing summat you dont like.... just wonderd, whats the HK build?

This is HK$ Build:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17869

Released back in 2006.

Never, ever updated.

HK$ is gone forever.

This guy is a mistery.

Nobody knows nothing about him.

C.

also the if I can pull it off should be its allready pulled off...its all going just im not happy with the way it all operates and thats all controlled though skinning in xbmc engine...and its a mountain of work...if people struggle to make a new CoinOPS skin XBMC is about a 100 times larger project to skin right

I hope you can climb that mountain of work when it comes to coverflow.

I'd really love to see it in action on Xbox.

well I hate that xtra rubbish so I wont be adding it...

Dude... seriously....

Is it really necessary to say stuff like that?

is the truth.....about how I feel I dont ask you to like it...but I wont be doing it....

I can lie to you and say tell me more about it....if you want?

but in truth its so easy to code if I wanted it in...it would have been there along time ago...patch is welcomed if it inserts and doesnt effect anything else...I wont be doing it or supporting it as I think its clutter

I think you press start....in hk build and you can see it all the elements are done in it....also the least requested in thing in my thread was more game info and I agree with it and ive seen the download status of packs its really just for a few collectors and showroom has most of what people want...im working on a few fba things....now to see if I can get some stuff to go thats so close in 64megs like cps3 and more that works now with 128m