CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING!!! RANT ALERT : eg like N64 xmv support :) would take 5mins to add...and about an hour to patch across with all the options of CoinOPS...eg all music / xmv track setup options....

Goldeneye.... tell me you can make Goldeneye work in CoinOPS... that would be sweet.

Or do i have the wrong end of the stick (AGAIN) :) lol

anyway, Im at work so I gotta go ;)

WARNING!!! RANT ALERT : But its sad to see people with no skills telling people they can add stuff...someone promised...he will do his own mame for lightgun...fix lightgun...all this kind of stuff and its a simple fix that makes me smile but im still waiting on the day he actually learns to do something for himself and stops telling me I dont know what im doing...

lol, done last year sunshine, when you couldn't get it right.

midway core is done 90percent just need to isert it sometime...not sure about primal rage ive never looked into it

wait wait wait your telling me its done meaning like ALL mk game would run smooothiny and with sound............. oh and btw NO ONE has been able to run primal rage 2 ...yet (a challenge for you?)

Also does killer instinct 1 and 2 work it keeps telling me the CHD file was not found and any chance of cps3?

if you have 128mb xbox the FINALBURN.XBE within coinop x will launch all cps3 games even 3rd strike which is a huge game. Final burn plays these games much better than cpx3 emu. Warzard plays so smooth. The jojo games also are smooth. just change the status on these games in the romstatus.xml to launch the finalburn.xbe. You can even use a .cut file to launch these games from xbmc dash

Also does killer instinct 1 and 2 work it keeps telling me the CHD file was not found and any chance of cps3?

if you have 128mb xbox the FINALBURN.XBE within coinop x will launch all cps3 games even 3rd strike which is a huge game. Final burn plays these games much better than cpx3 emu. Warzard plays so smooth. The jojo games also are smooth. just change the status on these games in the romstatus.xml to launch the finalburn.xbe. You can even use a .cut file to launch these games from xbmc dash

lol i remember finding that out on accident lol but i mean NO ONE has been able to run ALL the mk games full speed with sound

and what about ki and CHD files?

light gun is piece of piss but im waiting on you....cba

I dont use it...I know your a total newbe and will never ever have a chance of working it out...and I know its simple as :) so as per the other stuff rx said he will do and stuff you said you will do we are waiting lol within 4 years it may happen yeah right... I did what rx said in the first night as well....this stuff is level 1 coding....and alot is even in just remed out or no gui...just need to do that in the sources.....

and yes coinops as you guys are finding has fixed alot of issues of the cores and final burn....and alot of stuff is now playable with more ram in the cores...also games as you are finding are fixed some great games as well....ive lost interest in talking or documenting this stuff but its running on my system and my friends and has been for ages.... other so called helpers say they are fixing stuff and are going to work on it....but for me it was a 10min job and alot of people dont like that I did it in that time when they said it couldnt be done...so I just havent told or disscussed this stuff...theres still alot of stuff you guys havent found about yet but in time im sure you will alot more...for extra ram/cpu builds as well

light gun is piece of piss but im waiting on you....cba

I dont use it...I know your a total newbe and will never ever have a chance of working it out...and I know its simple as :) so as per the other stuff rx said he will do and stuff you said you will do we are waiting lol within 4 years it may happen yeah right... I did what rx said in the first night as well....this stuff is level 1 coding....and alot is even in just remed out or no gui...just need to do that in the sources.....

and yes coinops as you guys are finding has fixed alot of issues of the cores and final burn....and alot of stuff is now playable with more ram in the cores...also games as you are finding are fixed some great games as well....ive lost interest in talking or documenting this stuff but its running on my system and my friends and has been for ages.... other so called helpers say they are fixing stuff and are going to work on it....but for me it was a 10min job and alot of people dont like that I did it in that time when they said it couldnt be done...so I just havent told or disscussed this stuff...theres still alot of stuff you guys havent found about yet but in time im sure you will alot more...for extra ram/cpu builds as well

sweeet my xbox has 128mb of ram i just hope you will add the midway drivers and what about games that use CHD files?