CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be very interesting developing a skin inspired at the Capcom cabinet filter for hd consoles:

final-fight-double-impact-ff-screens-1.jpg

It takes full advantage of the lateral empty space of 16:9 tv sets, doesnt distort the proportions of screenshots and gives a cool arcade feel.

I think it would be very interesting developing a skin inspired at the Capcom cabinet filter for hd consoles:

It takes full advantage of the lateral empty space of 16:9 tv sets, doesnt distort the proportions of screenshots and gives a cool arcade feel.

Hey that looks cool. I have loads of bezel images, would it be possible to flick through the games, then the bezel and xmv file changes on each game as you flick through the list in the menu?

Just a thought...

anyway looks cool,

Yes, it is both for PSN and XBLA. My suggestion would be, at the sticker of left putting the menu for choosing games, at the sticker of right the use of the various buttons of the pad. About the bezel, it could be the original bezel of the showed game (if available), if not available could be a generic one changing with kind of game (for example one with a space ships theme for shoot em ups, one with cars for driving games, and so on...). Just my 2 cents :)

Yes, it is both for PSN and XBLA. My suggestion would be, at the sticker of left putting the menu for choosing games, at the sticker of right the use of the various buttons of the pad. About the bezel, it could be the original bezel of the showed game (if available), if not available could be a generic one changing with kind of game (for example one with a space ships theme for shoot em ups, one with cars for driving games, and so on...). Just my 2 cents :)

That soloution makes good sense.

i have this on 360 and that is a pretty good suggestion for a skin,it gets my thumbs up.

Here a screenshot cleaned from the overlays, and perspective a bit corrected. Should be easier working on this as a starting point:

cleaned.jpg

it would be neat to see this for all arcade games... imagine having clean new ones and dirty ones like the ones you see at 7-11.

the dirty ones could have the following:

tagging, ie XIV, el barto etc

key marks

burn marks

maybe a filter that would make the tv screen having coloring issues from being punched too

cracks