CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great job phil with the skins, they look nice dude...

I am not gonna post my efforts now.... lol ... Mine is almost child like.... and it took me ages :)

Here is a thought, on FBL 1.3 a dude done a skin called Bluefire and that is awesome, videos run inside an arcade machine, maybe as each machine changes the video could run inside that machine,

change from arcade machine to megadrive with tv to a GBA etc....

does anyone follow me or am i in my own little world ? lol

Edited by ace9094

ace ive done that but I dont like it as the videos are small...its easy to do as well...im going to leave you guys up to skinning and asking me how to do stuff...

I am now involved back in another project for a while :)...this skin stuffs bored me and its to easy...I saw others what skinnings atempts and realised that we are in different worlds to what we think it good....I honestly though his stuff was a joke but im becoming aware he takes it seriously....so ill leave this up to you guys....my new project will give the xbox a total new look and be full customisble and I have some old school friends back on it.... so will be more fun for me im sure....

so now its just feature requests but ill be on a new project for a while.....

great job phil with the skins, they look nice dude...

I am not gonna post my efforts now.... lol ... Mine is almost child like.... and it took me ages :)

Here is a thought, on FBL 1.3 a dude done a skin called Bluefire and that is awesome, videos run inside an arcade machine, maybe as each machine changes the video could run inside that machine,

change from arcade machine to megadrive with tv to a GBA etc....

does anyone follow me or am i in my own little world ? lol

The Final Burn Legends, Bluefire skin, your talking about was made by a user called Neil222.

He uses this forum and x-scene.

d....I honestly though his stuff was a joke but im becoming aware he takes it seriously....so ill leave this up to you guys....my new project will give the xbox a total new look and be full customisble and I have some old school friends back on it.... so will be more fun for me im sure....

Hah, thanks

I like PhilExile's suggestion.

The horizontal game list scrolling could be nice

because it provide us much more room to display

the screenshot.

I would make some small changes, but the concept

is good.

BP, do you think you can "code"a similar skin for us?

Just the skeleton if it...

I don't have any idea how to transform the vertical

listing in a horizontal scrolling bar like displayed in

the mockup.

Cheers!

Cospefogo.

Hey Cos,

I'll bounce you my file when I get back from work tonight. :)

Once we get the basic look down, then maybe we can work up an SD version, as well as SD & HD vertical cab versions. Then all our bases are covered.

Talk soon

I like PhilExile's suggestion.

The horizontal game list scrolling could be nice

because it provide us much more room to display

the screenshot.

I would make some small changes, but the concept

is good.

BP, do you think you can "code"a similar skin for us?

Just the skeleton if it...

I don't have any idea how to transform the vertical

listing in a horizontal scrolling bar like displayed in

the mockup.

Cheers!

Cospefogo.

horzontal list is not supported in CoinOPS.... it is my XBMC build....it has some issues inserting into CoinOPS if smooth scrolling is needed...due to timings

ill get both versions out when bandwidth allows....which is limited these days

getting back to these now

aaaaos.jpg

bbbbxo.jpg

Hi BP,

Would it be possible to line up screenshots for games similar to how you have the movie box art in that first screen capture with Watchmen in the background? It would be cool if you could scroll through those screens and when they are selected, the games movie preview would play. The games name could then be listed below it, in the style of Blood, the Last Vampire.

I could mock something up like this if you'd like. These skins remind me of the Apple iTV "look." Is this more of the style your looking for?

Talk soon