CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

OK showroom 2 games are locked down....its all going and about 1800 games.... nice list including Steet Fighter 3 even hehehehe

yeah a resynced new build for myself....tested and verfied :P

now onto new stuff tommorrow...... its scary now as this could go anyway..... only boundry is it looks alot better... and maybe MK 2 plays better

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK showroom 2 games are locked down....its all going and about 1800 games.... nice list including Steet Fighter 3 even hehehehe

sf3... all versions or just first strike?

currently showing a few of my skinning stuff to people and deciding a direction....alot of stuff in other areas from my other projects will help me with skinning CoinOPS

finalburnerignite1.jpg

I like this one.

Looks like a PhotoShop mockup though as the pics are really in focus but the clock and games count are badly focused.

Taken from different picture sources me thinks. Be ok if it was real.

Is that why you never posted much yesterday you little monkey you ? Been busy PhotoShopping haven't you ! lol.

Just my opinion but I have to say I'm not a fan of either of those looks. The first one I can't see being suitable for any emulator with a large list of games and the other two just look like a mess to me. I much prefer the existing CoinOPS look. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

cba that one was done a year ago and is currently running in XBMC at 720p...its been running for years so im not busy many would have seen this and alot more quite along time ago....just it got voted against if that happens again I wont be changing the GUI....I have it running and it doesnt suit large lists of games :D...there is alot more ive done on XBMC that no ones seen...all the issues people talk about are only issues to them...lets put it that way....I can own cut files hehehehehe and xmv support is of course easy.. ill be making stuff up and showing options with a vote soon...I dont care what people want last time I wanted a full xbmc/coinops build but people wanted something else...this stuff is sitting on my hdd and I use some of it and a totaly diff mix than what you have on your xboxs

peace soonish ill show you some options of a direction...and give you release options...it will be up to you guys to decide....its all done

also midway core is about to be inserted its been modified now

the second lot was just 10 mins show at what you guys could do with the current skin engine....

the first one is just my xbmc build of 1-2 years ago and the automatic shortcut generator

and if skinning turns really messy as it tends to with varying ideas about looks....I wont get into that...ive skinned my build the way I want it...what the public has is basically a nicer mamedox skin and they are free to redesign it how they see fit....just need to be warned its in old school mame alpha channels and not modern newbe friendly pngs...but photos can sepate out the alpha channels easy enough

lol, I'm guessing "own" and "owned" are new word's you've learned this last fortnight.

They were "buzz words" coined in the US about about 5 - 10 yrs ago, i'm guessing that kind of sitcom T.V. show has only just reached your part's, lol.

Like everything else "your so" left behind the rest of the human race.

Series 3 or 4 of "Friend's" must be quite the converstion breaker round your part's, lmfo.

You do know Marilyn Monroe is dead ?

Ah well, i'll pop back in next week to see what gems you have as i need my weekly fool fix.