CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

i know you dont understand...its nothing to do with naming...but more to do with alpha channels...and maybe removing screenshot all together...videos wil be the same.....sort of maybe angled with reflections...but its easy to render these from the wmv than it is to create the skin elements..... hench normal pics/videos would not look right...like 3d covers dont look right...

there wont be any options...and I cirtainly will not be creating any thing messy with tones of pictures and info and rubbish everywhere....I want it simple and stylish so thats what ill be coding it for....it will be even harder to do the stuff you want in id say...like tonnes of cover arts commercials etc...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not interested RX please you guys go back to your threads... im really not interested in anything you do sorry

NEED to know about what you want

A ) Simple GUI that will support all your current artwork (altered current skin that can do anything ive seen in other skin engine just needs a few hours to do it)

B ) A much much much much improved visual look over anything you have seen but requires artwork alterations for everything and everything from now on will have to conform with tighly locked down specs(locked down skin)

C ) or release both types.....current Showcase that easy to add all your stuff and way more advanced locked down thing with reflections and effects

75 percent though arcades 100 percent though consoles

real time history.dat added to overlay in skin if needed...not sure if I want it but made it availble for skinning...added other elements to skinning like screensize....cpu etc just incase I want to use these also....

so im getting ready for Photoshop up as most things are availble now to mockup...

You should at least try some of them out. If you're going to talk negative about my project, you should at least have some experience with it first. ;)

EDIT:

Anyways... could you or somebody else here tell me what file associated with CoinOPS is the one which specifies which rom zipfile is associated with the name in the GUI when you're scrolling through the games?

We're making shortcut files to all games in XBMC and the problem with Arcade games is that they only display the .ZIP name for all roms at this point. If BombBloke can have a good file with both names on it to work from, I'm sure he can come up with an alternative to show the real name of the game instead of the generic zip name.

Thanks BP.... or whoever,

~Rx

Edited by ressurectionx

arcade artwork Vetor AI files... various stuff, from marquee's, bezels, custom stuff etc... not awesome but still some good usable stuff in here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAFCHQGA

If anyone is interested I have about 2.5GB of artwork from cabinet screenshots, control panel images, marquees, bezels, screenhots, flyers and boring PCB's (helpful to identify a game) they are Jpegs or PNG's i think

I can upload them if needed... They work in FBL 1.3 except PCB and Bezel's. just press start and flick left and right to check out the artwork...

PS my fav is turtles, the flyers were hilariously 80's.... PS who knows maybe one of the guys on here could get the PCB and Bezel's working somehow.

Edited by ace9094

NEED to know about what you want

A ) Simple GUI that will support all your current artwork (altered current skin that can do anything ive seen in other skin engine just needs a few hours to do it)

B ) A much much much much improved visual look over anything you have seen but requires artwork alterations for everything and everything from now on will have to conform with tighly locked down specs(locked down skin)

C ) or release both types.....current Showcase that easy to add all your stuff and way more advanced locked down thing with reflections and effects

A