CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

rx you missed the window...then missed the window again...then missed the window again...so that window is closed now....other windows are open :( and the people helped out ... so guess what there stuff is in.... its easy to understand for me.... I have to do this so I make the rules if you want to do it yourself go ahead :D

Just wondering why you don't do it. Out of the two of us, you're the genius. :D

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is done...i disucssed the issues and said I need a hand....the feature is in the emulator now.... just no gui due to it doesnt work on all games...also a timer is in there with no gui...only allow coin every x mins...

coin features in are coin per user lockout

and total coins lockout no matter how much any user uses

hey bp, is there any way to turn on autofire without using the thumsticks? i have an x arcade for p1 and p2, so you cant click any thumbsticks...is there a way to reconfigure controls or enable an alternate button sequence to do this?

also, i was wondering if all of the cores are necessary if they are not being used. for me, i am only using coinops for arcades (though its awesome that all those other consoles are supported) because i have my own romsets and they are named a certain way for me, etc. if i am not using the cores, can i delete them? its not really i big memory issue, just wondering if its possible.

last question, i had asked a while back if you could update bublbobl to work with the new romsets and you said you would do/had already done it, but its not in there...was it ever completed?