CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi BP,

I can help test the perfect pixel with rotation tonight. I should be online after 8pm my time.

Talk soon

oh my bad...misunderstood the thread rename as it being released i guess. well thats alright term papers to work on anyway. :)

I saw little SMS games in the list so I propose these :

Asterix

Asterix and the Great Rescue

Asterix and the Secret Mission

Daffy Duck in Hollywood

Wonder Boy

Wonder Boy III - The Dragon's Trap

Wonder Boy in Monster Land

Wonder Boy in Monster World

Legend of Illusion

Land of Illusion

Castle of Illusion

Alex Kidd in Shinobi World

Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Chuck Rock II

Fantastic Dizzy

The Newzealand Story

The Lucky Dime Caper

Psycho Fox

And for NES :

Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers

Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers 2

Crisis Force

Little Nemo: The Dream Master

Rockin kats

Zanac

grrreetz

Edited by grr

ill look into that stuff make that ftp...also CoinOPS now lauches xbox games....default.xbes if setup to do so.......

man i look at the other threads and I think they are a joke...the same poeple that took over asking people to do stuff....when they know they are talking to no one with the skills to do it :) its fun as to me....

they even removed some of the better people from supporting them....threw them out and called them names....thinking they could actually do stuff themselves....and they still dont even look at the numbers...if they took themselves out of them they would be surprised.... yet they still offer advice to how things should be done....cheers for your help, your ways seem to work great....hehehe

ill look into that stuff make that ftp...also CoinOPS now lauches xbox games....default.xbes if setup to do so.......

So... does that mean we can put Xbox games into the game list and have a movie and screenshot? For example; Soul Caliber 2 would be in the list and I could make a movie preview for it. That way we could add newer arcade ports.

Or is this a seperate list in the start menu? I'm thinking about the possibilities...

Hey BP can i get a link to Coinops X?

Also sorry to bother you but do you or anyone involved with Coinops know how to get "Rise of the Dragon"(Sega cd) to work in Coinops?

This game is incredible and i would like to play it again.

Thankyou

Edited by apexmusic