• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great job, BP.

Hey Alvarez-Seven-Three-Five!

It's nice to see you here, brotha.

Really nice.

Now we will have a new comrade on the Dark Pest world...

I just set up a complete "Cospefogo's Install" on Yoshitake's Xbox.

I did send back to him by regular post last friday.

Let's see what happens!

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

(sorry its just an inhouse joke we have going :lol: ) ill release it soon just need to strip some stuff out that people wont like....even though its open source code I wont include it...if you stopped the idots that support madmab not releasing sources yet claim I dont you would get the full lot of sources....but they dream they are stopping me or something...im not to sure what they think but it isnt working....

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty certain madmab not releasing sources doesn't have anything to do with you. He's probably just doing as XPort did, waiting until all his builds are released and then releasing sources at the end.

I should post conversions of people :lol: and posts about this source stuff..... the people that come here know exactly what im talking about +T+ as I do....lets say there are people that are hypocrite posting around the place...

I know they care alot about there project and want mine stopped and are whiling to lie about alot of stuff and misdirect but I see its doing not very well...as it never was going to...I dont mind working together and im not scared of there stuff at all, id like to see it making mine obsolete but for me and people I know its not what we want and the stats dont look fav.....I guess the xmv support will make it popular but thats a 5minute patch anyways....

anyways I dont want any of it....its a joke to me xport code is very easy to read and alter....

anyway im just saying you guys are missing out on alot of sources and alterations.....just publically everyone else has access to it...I know they are scared for some silly reason it gets released... makes no sense to me but it does to them....its just a inhouse joke thats all

Hey Alvarez-Seven-Three-Five!

It's nice to see you here, brotha.

Really nice.

Now we will have a new comrade on the Dark Pest world...

I just set up a complete "Cospefogo's Install" on Yoshitake's Xbox.

I did send back to him by regular post last friday.

Let's see what happens!

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

Hi Cosme!

I know that is Yoshitake with blighted with dark pest...

I'm anxious to see

and even today I waiting for the MSX package. :lol:

Cheers,

Alvarez.

I dont really think you can compare the two Bp your working on 1 thing "that has had many names" hes working on 20+ different emulators Im sure he'll get you those sources buddy in do time, from what I read he's very busy trying to get all the emus out first! :lol: you should check them out there great!

DVD rom support for cores.....I understand but you asked us what we want, could you please do this for me, thanks. ANSWER = No ill add it to do list but its low down and unlike to be seen till alot of other stuff is in first.

To XBOX...im working on 12 sources :lol: and I know about conversations but really I dont care.....to me its a project I dont need to look at again....I have checked one out...and deleted it...ill never put any madmad interface back onto my xbox again....I like the xport ones better...less cluttered and prettier IMO..also speeder but with CoinOPS I dont need any of them for my purposes...

I hope it does well though xbox but at present they are doing no very well numbers wise...hope it picks up for you guys... as your so pationate about it and it just sad for me to see the way you fight and the way you ignor facts... but hey each to there own...

people might even say my english is bad as it is...or whatever lame arse excuses they have this week for being totaly distroyed but it doesnt really cloud the truth like they think it does....products speak for themselves

it will be fun to watch there next desparate lame excuse to why im being bad or unfair or cant do stuff....when clearly its them that cant do stuff and its very easy to see the differences in skills without explaining it....

anyways going forward...look back with anger guys...and preach your hate...im moving forward....

peace guys...... im working on Showroom now flat stick and theres alot to do...and want the code back to usable in a few weeks and for me to have 700 or so console games of my likings all in properly :)