CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I think PSX would be difficult to get working in COINOPS. For instance, it has to use multiple files right? A BIN and a CUE?

Personally, I ended up just sticking with COINOPS for MAME. Its nice to have the option for the other console however for those that want a very basic setup. For instance, if I were going to give my nephews, 7 and 4 years old, an Xbox, I would put a copy of COINOPS on lockdown for them to use. This isn't happening though because I want them to play in the sun. ;)

Just reading the PSX comments etc... I agreed it would be nice however, would only the users with CPU and Memory upgrades benifit?

I played tekken 3 and Gran turismo and they seemed poor, Gran Turismo looked really grainy.

Maybe I am using an old emulator for PSX, It would be nice if it runs well count me in to want to see it also.

Maybe just release a beta of it for those who want it?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading the PSX comments etc... I agreed it would be nice however, would only the users with CPU and Memory upgrades benifit?

I played tekken 3 and Gran turismo and they seemed poor, Gran Turismo looked really grainy.

Maybe I am using an old emulator for PSX, It would be nice if it runs well count me in to want to see it also.

Maybe just release a beta of it for those who want it?

the psx core would be a good idea,you should try the japanese version of tekken 3 to get the best resulte and in bin/cue form.

by the way the newest version of pcsxbox is v20.

there are tonnes of ps1 arcade and arcade style games.

mortal kombat trilogy

raiden 2

raiden 2 dx

capcom vs snk(great port)

strider 2

tekken 3

ridge racer

gradius gaiden

cotton 100%

zanac ex(compiles finest)

gaia seed

megaman series of games

rapid reload(gunstar heroes type game)

wolf fang

loads.....

Finally had some time to try R8. I like the pixel perfect stuff... and the "fast D-pad scrolling".

Maybe pressing D-pad left, right should disable preview vids as well... just a thought...

I noticed one thing while playing CPS2 games. In Coinops the games run a little jerky (screen tearing).

For example "1944 - the loop master". Best noticeable during the animation scene when the game starts up.

Playing the same game in FBL it runs totally smooth. No tearing at all..

Is it possible to use the FBL core in Coinops? If I remember right, this issue started a lot of trouble... ;)

But lets say I want to use it for educational use only. B) How do I do it?

there are tonnes of ps1 arcade and arcade style games.

mortal kombat trilogy

MKT was the last really great 2d Mortal Kombat. It runs fairly well and is the only game I use PCSXbox for since its WAY better than all the xmugen mortal kombats and is almost arcade perfect (for a psx game). I seem to get strange sound issues sometimes but I'm blaming that on the copy I've got.

XML saving would be a nice. If the ability to change the values to what the user thinks is best is already available, but you lose those settings every time you restart, then that would be just a big tease, wouldn't it? I feel for ya man.

final burn core for cps2 is in there I just havent documented it....ill add psx and maybe c64 cores soon....

reason why alot havent given alot of you R9 is simply as its a bug bash build only and you guys have never given me any feedback on bugs...its nothing to worry about the full one will be out soon

ill add the left/right disabling previews if the option is turned on in the settings.... must have a crappy hdd or on smb for it to be an issue though all my xboxs handle this off no isses...

HELLO I AM NEW TO THE BOARD AND TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO COINOPS OVER THE YEARS I SEND A BIG THANkYOU.GREAT EMULATOR.

Now i was wondering can we get "The Crystal of Kings" working for Coinops,i have been waiting for this game for a while now.I saw some talk of this game being looked at by someone else about a year ago but never heard anything about it since and it still does not work in Coin ops.

Does anyone have any info on "The Crystal of Kings" working on Coin ops X since that will be the final build? Thankyou.

Edited by apexmusic

HELLO I AM NEW TO THE BOARD AND TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO COINOPS OVER THE YEARS I SEND A BIG THANkYOU.GREAT EMULATOR.

Now i was wondering can we get "The Crystal of Kings" working for Coinops,i have been waiting for this game for a while now.I saw some talk of this game being looked at by someone else about a year ago but never heard anything about it since and it still does not work in Coin ops.

Does anyone have any info on "The Crystal of Kings" working on Coin ops X since that will be the final build? Thankyou.

to play crystal of kings on xbox you can either use bendermameox or mameox 128plus,go with mameox 128 as it plays best on this emu.unfortunatley the game runs choppy at the moment on coinops.

to play crystal of kings on xbox you can either use bendermameox or mameox 128plus,go with mameox 128 as it plays best on this emu.unfortunatley the game runs choppy at the moment on coinops.

THANKS Fumanchu i am aware of the other emus but i was wondering if it will be fixed for Coinops its self as i have ALOT of ROMS and dont have hard drive space to put up a seperate emu just for one game.I would prefer to just have Coinops and play everything from there.

Edited by apexmusic