CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP IS THERE A WAY TO PUT THE PSX CORE IN "CoinOPS reignite X" AS A BONUS ;) PLEASE. OR IS IT HARD TO DO??

THE PSX EMULATOR IS WAY BETTER THEN THE GBA IN COINOPS

AT LEAST THE ARCADE PORT LIKE Xevious3D AND STARBLADE MKTRILOGY AND ALL THE 2D JAP FIGHTING

PLEASE Consider it. THANX

Edited by carlo3do

TRUST ME THE ONLY THING THAT COINOPS IS MISSING IS PSX AND DAPHNE I KNOW DAPHNE IS OUT OF THE PIC CAUSE NO SOURCE CODE FOUND FOR IT BUT THE PSX IS A MUST FOR AN ARCADE CAB WITH ALL THE ARCADE CONVERSION GAMES THAT BEEN PORTED TO IT (70s Robot Anime-Geppy-X RARE Japanese SHMUP) (Philosoma) (Thrill Kill) (Thunder Force V Perfect System)THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MANY MANY RARE ARCADE LIKE GAMES .AT LEAST ADD IT AS EXTRA IAM SURE ALOT OF USERS THAT USE COINOPS IN AN ARCADE CAB WILL AGREE WITH ME THANK YOU BP IN ADVANCE ;)

There is actually some logic to including a PSX core since there are many arcade conversions for the system that aren't playable in MAME (Street Fighter EX, Tekken, Strider 2, etc.). If anything I'd say this is the one console that should possibly be included in an arcade emulator.

Anyways CoinOPS reignite X will be out soon....in about 4 days of bug bashing...although I cant find any at present

With this being the final release before you move onto a new brand and direction, can you confirm whether XML locking is going to make it into release X? I haven't seen any mention of it so I thought I'd ask.

Just reading the PSX comments etc... I agreed it would be nice however, would only the users with CPU and Memory upgrades benifit?

I played tekken 3 and Gran turismo and they seemed poor, Gran Turismo looked really grainy.

Maybe I am using an old emulator for PSX, It would be nice if it runs well count me in to want to see it also.

Maybe just release a beta of it for those who want it?