CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

sorry RedCapsMan and garage for it taking so long but first piroty was cps2 full spped and SNES / Mega Drive and it flowed from then...pixel perfect and rotation was always planned to happen at some point....its close now to it all being in..one advantage with it going in properly like autofire and etc and me being happy with the intergration...it will be here to stay and not removed as a cheap painfull confusing hack...and it looks like phil and cos will help out with documentation so thats fantastic and something needed for sure....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R8 will be out in 5 days....its the final reignite build so if you want something done in it.....let me know or if you know of bugs let me know...or else you will have to wait for

CoinOPS SHOWROOM (which will feature a best of collection and a new rebranding and new look a few more arcade cores to help stuff run in CoinOPS that cant run well now)

For the last build could you make it possible Possible to run the emulator off a dvd. Maybe you could have a "dvd" and "hardrive" version or reignite 8 bundled together. It would be greatly appreciated it. Thank you.

I hate to be a pest but how about a fix for B Rap Boys. I've asked around about the driver problem and no one seems interested. I hope that this can be looked at since it is one of my favorite games. Other than that, Coinops is hands down the best Mame emulator for all game consoles. Thanks and keep up the great work.

driver issues arnt my specialty but ill look into them sometime...b brap boys will probably only be able to be achieved by someone like iq

I wont be looking at running off disc yet You could try loading a game on all the cores from hdd then saving the files as it will have all the inis then and should run off the disc at present it cant create the needed files on first boot of a game....

does anyone know how to creat xpr fonts? if so I can fix the screen rotation narrow text