CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

576/288 is THE NUMBER!

CPS1 and CPS2 got a very nice result when scaled.

Next build is promising.

I will be helping on the documentation to explain

a little more about all the new pixel perfect stuff

and other pertinent subjects.

Also, I will do a Portuguese translation of the

FAQ. I know there is a lot of Brazilian users

of CoinOPS.

Cospefogo.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working on screen on its side code....its basic and need some help skinning but the features in and can be improved now

Ive notice all other stuff going dead on the other sites....I warned them about this...they told me its about to heat up :) its sad this happened as I was 95percent certain it was going to....spread the work for them as its pretty much over on the other sites.........I know they dont listen but im sure some new people will like it even if they are redirected here although most have come over by looks you never know.... man they worked hard at there demise though and stuck to there guns

******Coinops R7 Standalone RELEASED*******

Just download and you must overwrite R6 with the 2 files

Total Settings Revamp

New monitor mounted vertically

New Scaling options

- Scale

- Stretech

- Pixel Perfect x1

- Pixel Perfect x2

- Pixel Perfect x3

- Pixel Perfect Auto Fit

- Pixel Perfect Over Fit

New Anti-Alias Automatic setting

10x11 Pixel Ratio support

Fix for CPS1 and CPS2 widscreen games for non widescreens

Vector Game Video options

New D-Pad fast scroll disables all video/pics ... the same as the triggers

Lots new Paths definable in GUI including 3 more game folders

Scan for you games can be run from basic settings now... so you dont have to enable advanced settings to select it

Lots of new settings.....etc

Bug fixed screensetup remember y corodiants incorrectly and oposite when you reentered the screensize setup

Bug Fixed for non colored roms removed some favs

Added Option for people that have the monitor on its side.....can be updated and is only basic at present and if someone skins it ill automatically change the skin to there one on monitor rotate

this build overwrites R6 and the next one will be a totally new build.....CoinOPS SHOWROOM ( reignite will only get bug tweaks ... the next build will be rebranded )

Any Bugs Please Let me know ill try and fix them.....there is alot of changes behind the scenes in this one....and they can effect big things like the size of your screen

Ive notice all other stuff going dead on the other sites....I warned them about this...they told me its about to heat up :) its sad this happened as I was 95percent certain it was going to....spread the work for them as its pretty much over on the other sites.........I know they dont listen but im sure some new people will like it even if they are redirected here although most have come over by looks you never know.... man they worked hard at there demise though and stuck to there guns

It's not very often your right and this time is no exception. lol.

Your second hand info is way off the mark.

Your rats need to learn to read between the lines a bit better.

You wanna hope things don't tail off anywhere as you will have no content for "your" (very loose term) emulator

as we all know your crew don't actually produce anything, at all !

Time will tell.

well 1000s of reads vs a few on latest threads ive seen..... its obvious to everyone but you.....its easy to own you cba and time will tell :)

but the funniest of all is im OWNING you so bad :) as you can see its getting worse and worse for you cba ..... time will tell you can bet on it.... im cirtainly not worried at all... all I see is CoinOPS stuff these days as you do....and it pisses you but you have no skills to fight back

Tail off my emu goes from strenth to strength ...... with my stuff....... not other peoples mine :) and yes its why im OWNING you so badly .... and its just funny to tell you as no one listens to you as you have seen in all your threads...in fact all I get is that guys a cock PMs as we all know is true...plus I dont have to defend myself cba ive let you try your best and people now know anyways and have come over..... and dont support you at all now, in fact a few of your close members are now helping as you probably know..... and want to intergrate some of there stuff into an emulator that you say no one likes yet its remains the strongest in threads and downloads and has done for along time

we did 4700 game pics,hd videos,sd videos,keymaps,cheats,history in a couple of weeks :)........ive seen you guys talking about this for years....and im about to extend it by 5000 :)

so guys go and pm more to come over :) I see the stats and the underdog site could take on the big man as they are weakning

cba.by says DONT DOWNLOAD THIS ITS CRAP and he will own this build very soon :) please listen to him....he knows that you guys are wrong to come here and sould go back to xbox scene as its your home :)

ill support him on that..........if you ever listen to anything he says you should heed his warnings lol