CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

(XBOX) is responsible for many threads closing so it was best to remove anything he is involved with.... his post wasnt just a I vote for X it was insulting as such I moved on.....

also (XBOX) said port stuff was so easy .... so I left him to cross port the other stuff like the SEGA fixes you just talked about ... my sources and iq sources are out just add and cross port the system32 stuff...if people talk to much rubbish I leave it to them to add and move one :) so thank to (XBOX) he will add it for you guys and then thank iq_132 he is the driver man for sure

driver stuff isnt in consideration at present by me due to lack of time really..... anyone can submit a patch but for me this stuff isnt as important as compiling a new list of games and a new GUI....

when people say new iq stuff they need to be more spicific about games (although thanks xxhell that was better)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if (XBOX) comments on any aspect of CoinOps you'll remove the feature? That doesn't make any sense to me. Its like your doing things for him rather than the people that support your efforts.

In any case, its your time and emulator. If you want to remove the feature because of one drunk* jackass, that's up to you of course.

* happy juice = booze, beer, etc :)

(XBOX) is responsible for many threads closing so it was best to remove anything he is involved with.... his post wasnt just a I vote for X it was insulting as such I moved on.....

also (XBOX) said port stuff was so easy .... so I left him to cross port the other stuff like the SEGA fixes you just talked about ... my sources and iq sources are out just add and cross port the system32 stuff...if people talk to much rubbish I leave it to them to add and move one :( so thank to (XBOX) he will add it for you guys and then thank iq_132 he is the driver man for sure

driver stuff isnt in consideration at present by me due to lack of time really..... anyone can submit a patch but for me this stuff isnt as important as compiling a new list of games and a new GUI....

when people say new iq stuff they need to be more spicific about games (although thanks xxhell that was better)

it just removed from discussion ive looked at it and I understand how to put it in, just need to code it..... if you want to discuss it do it via PM.... nothing more will be said about this...same as lightgun

um ok. id stop asking people what they want if you are just gonna stomp on it and stomp it out because one person pissed you off. either way man any work that anyone does on emus for xbox is pretty much appreciated. :)

tell you what when (XBOX) adds in the iq drive as its so easy ill add in this option :) hehe he quotes alot that its so easy....id like him to offer one bit of help to you guys...hes quick to offer facts and advice that he believes are facts...prove it to use but sources are there...I added it quick as but removed as it changed the dats but it works sweet as

quote me where I said it was easy and Ill send you my complete paycheck via paypal right now...anyhow buddy Ill be gone for now so you can continue with C.o's development.

ps well chat some other time in the future! :)

well you said he did it all and I had nothing to do with it :) it just seemed like hours and hours of my life....but maybe I was wrong and I didnt do hours and hours of work

anyways resizing issues discussed with phill(dissussing in background without you XBOX :( I actually dont listen to you as you know its just fun, you offer no real help we both know that its just fun ) and there is alot so ive asked him to test some stuff....its easy to do if the actual pixels of a screen are known but they can vary alot depending on TV

Cospefogo please msn me ive done the work and know the issues now and it seems to match what you have on your site...need to contact you and setup testing for feature and also tell you limitations and maybe find a solution to limtations

Cospefogo please msn me ive done the work and know the issues now and it seems to match what you have on your site...need to contact you and setup testing for feature and also tell you limitations and maybe find a solution to limtations

Is it the very same MSN we used to chat ages ago?

Let me resurrect mine (I did migrate to GTALK)

C.