CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that coinops will be doing more than ever. i was wondering if you could program it to make waffles in the morning for too?

i know... i haven't helped. :)

Edited by tristanx

New SHOWCASE with 2000 games = voted for this but wait im confused haha its just gonna be a bunch of games that are already playable via other emulators how fucking cool amasing/new unique great job Bp I commend you on the fantastic work...fuck xport emus this is brand spankin New i want to be the 1st in line to play a gba rom on coinops... :):(

I call a re-vote pixel perfection prefered A+ for cospefogo. (+1 on a new idea that hasnt really been implemented before)

Edit:More iq_132 drivers... ha the best thing about coinops and it wasnt done by its sub-author..back to my happy juice...

Edited by (XBOX)

any more votes from the newbe club :) they help me make my decision on direction hehehehe

best thing done by (XBOX) hmmmmmm uuummmmmm geeeeeee wiiiizzzzzzzz ????????? who knows hes a newbe with an opion that know one listens to as proved to him many times

but thanks for saving my time on the true pixel stuff...that saves me a few hours for sure

but thanks for your facts and opion....... although voting etc constantly says your wrong....you still want me to listen to you....nothing can make you see your opion is not the majority and just fringe.....its good to see you sticking to it but I think your wrong and im sticking to my one as its proven you and many others wrong for so many years its hard to count now....anyways you can allways use mamedox 1.1 ps you should thank me for that as well....ummm mameox then or mameox hk128 I dont care its there its awsome and id recomend it

hehehe shall we start another newbe thread for you lol ... you can tell people this is crap.... anyway welcome its the only place to come as you know :) orelse why are you here????? why is it the only place???? (XBOX) it could be becuase your soooo wrong and you know it lol and thats why you turn up to the top thread only and tell people dont go there its no good....really everyone should stop leaving other areas as its not a good product......hhehehehehehe

ok not insultin you here...but I have a hard time understanding the words that are coming outta you mouth...I never said coinops was bad just stating my humble opinion/facts...pixel perfection is a great new idea that hasnt been implemted before Im sure you agree..yes yes...

ps see my avatar dont care what I say correct? yes yes glance over it and dont respond simple as 123.... :)

welcome (XBOX) :) its nice to see you

also since what I did was so easy to add to CoinOPS help everyone out and grab the sources from me and the sources from iq_132 and port over the CPS2 and sega stuff you will see it later.....so easy to do but make sure you bug test and fix it all.....or else you will just go backwards not forwards.....put it up you will be the man for sure