CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for anyone building a cab (like me) this will be the center piece, I mean all under one roof, short cut xbe to this emu and job's done,

Combustion Arcade... I can see the Marquee now....

But seriously, THANK YOU FOR THE EFFORT... Cant wait for the final version....

PS THE MORE CPS3 The Better, SF games are my fav of all time!!!!

ps see http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/ if you are building a cab...

Edited by ace9094

I was joking about stars I know who voted it down they always do this stuff and think people will take notice ..... they even vote themselves as 5 stars and no one looks at there stuff ....

Thanks for explaining the stars thing, always wondered what that was for.

Here's a funny scenario.

Have a topic with a few (6 thousand+) views, 5 stars to boot, went to bed, got up and lo and behold it was at 2 stars.

Never thought nothing of it till now. How long did you stay awake for BP voting the topic down ? lol

Sad little man, stars and views mean jack !

lol

lol

lol

oh dear me !!!

lol what a cock :) hehhe I only really lol your skills cba they are the funny bit....to me...I have had a few conversations where we discuss wether your stuff is a joke or real and we are still split on it? are your skins for real or playing around? you may think my gammer is newbe but I think your xbox skills are newbe and im not here to win a spelling b

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/general-...-bee-words.html

this is where you guys should post...it suits your topics and skills much better lol

hey does anyone use PCE_ or GBA_ ive found alot of great games for it....didnt know it had so many great games...and suited to CoinOPS as well

Calling an expert in SNES MDRIVE PCE GBA etc to help me get the games together for showcase....its going to rock the world with the New GUI running all the top shit....kiss goodbye to the other stuff for average user...collectors will want the full cream versions and all rx xtras but for the common user id say this is will do alot of what they want.... its good to have both ways though im cirtainly not against it....just not what I want but see alot of merit...

Who wants in the SHOWCASE team to help assemble a top collection of games and ill set it all up properly...

I'm almost done doing my things BP. I may be able to find some time finally to chat with you.

PCE and GBA have a ton of good games. Many of the GBA ones don't have much of an arcade feel, but most of the PCE games do. Tons of great shooters in that collection.

Not sure if you use Boxart in your setup yet, but I have boxart for every game in these systems just as all the other ones. GB/GBC/GBA have nearly 2,400 boxarts!

EDIT: My vote was for the "True pixel size option"

Edited by ressurectionx

Thanks for your hard work BP, hey here's one tought what about a polish and accurate PCECD support in coin ops? could be done using the mednafenX V.5 core just polishing the bugs of the emu, by the way you rock dude UR THE MAN AND COIN OPS IS THE BEST OF BEST PERIOD.

rx you would be welcome.... maybe can add some stuff for you at the same time

fumanchu you would be more than welcome im sure.....

it only needs videos and pictures.... at present

id like to include the best of SNES Mdirve PCE GBA GB GBC MasterSystem NES

its about a very large best of collection..... more than a complete set but could total 2000 plus unique games